This sucks

Your POV:

There was a big wave that I really wanted to try so I got back on my board and got ready

"Don't it's to big." Jack said while grabbing my hand. I sat up and we were in the of a conversation when a huge wave came and crashed onto us. I went down, my foot was still tied to the surfboard string I couldn't get it off my foot I was stuck my surfboard was in between some rocks I swam down closer to it trying to get the string out of knots.

When I finally got it out I was to weak to swim up, I felt a pair of arms grab me and pull me up. It was Taylor, he pulled me up and onto his snowboard and turned me so I was facing him I wrapped my arms around his neck and coughed.

"Where's Jack?" I said while he paddled towards shore

"Don't worry we got him he went down just like you, he tried getting you but we couldn't find you." He said while holding onto my back.

"Is he okay?" I asked while moving my head so he was looking into my eyes.

"He's fine." He said before we were close enough to the shore and getting off he picked me up and carried me to everyone else

Everyone surrounded me and they were all looking at me like something was wrong.

"Babe are you okay? Does your head hurt?" Jack asked while moving a piece of hair and looking straight into my eyes

"I'm fine why?" I asked nervously. I felt my head and looked at my hand there was blood on it, a lot of blood. Taylor came running back and Nash yelled

"Let's get her to a hospital. Me, Taylor, Jack, and (y/n) will take one car we'll meet you there." Nash picked me up and started carrying me to the car.

"I'm riding with you." Hayes said while racing to the car

Jack was driving and Nash was in passenger I was sitting in back with Taylor and Hayes. My eyes were getting really heavy and I couldn't keep them open.

All I remember is hearing Taylor yell "Stay awake."