Chapter 38 Deadly Silence

Start from the beginning

It was like past history repeating itself when I was weak and poorly but they did not know I was never the same 16 year old who'd easily succumb to their ruthless demeanor.

"Let her go." Denver interrupted stopping Mark who was in his trail of landing quick slaps on my face. He was now undoing his leather belt, his favorite way to spank me.

"Shut up don't be a saint." Mark hissed "we all know you enjoy more than we do."

"I used to." Denver said his voice low and full of guilt "I am a changed person now."

This lack of unity and distraction that the argument they were having was the time I used to my benefit and I quickly untied myself from the ropes around my wrists, the tearing of my gauntlets while I was pulled scratching the ground was an add on benefit.

After releasing my hand I quickly worked on my feet and then what I did was what I had been working for all these years.

I jumped on Mark and hit him on his back with my elbow.

A harsh crackling sound and a wince of pain from him confirmed that I had successfully broken one of his bones.

I do not get a chance to smirk at my victory before Weasley launched at me with a fat bamboo stick to hit me on my head, I ducked it easily but instead was hit on my elbow. The hit was bad but I had trained myself better.

I quickly stood to hit Mark who was also standing straight ready to land a punch on my face but Denver came in between "stop it Mark.  It's been ages; let her go" as he handed my dress back to me.

I was in it in just a few

Mark was irritated and the pain had raised his temper so he called for Weasley "would you please shut him with the sedatives for Shyna"

And as a cue Weasley pulled an handkerchief from his pocket and pressed it to Denver's mouth

Denver shouted "no." Stop. You guys would be in trouble dee...p t..to...u..bleeee...." and he was quiet as his body limped on the floor.

Soon there were a lot of people surrounding the field and before I could understand, I was held by two huge guys who were holding my arms tightly and Mark though his face still showed pain from the broken bone, the evil in his eyes still shone venomously as he lifted his gun towards my face.

"Enough now. I want my enemy." an authoritative voice that shouted "I am the boss" called; a polished man in his thirties entered the scenario in his dark black tux that shouted power and crime.

"Easy boss easy." Mark lifted his hands. I just want to get back to her and he lifted his hand and landed a big slap on my face.

Had I not being held by two muscular men, I would have fallen on the ground with the blow.

"I am okay now" he rejoiced his little victory and started removing his jacket.

It was then I saw the jacket, the LF Tuxedo! Same color and the button too was broken.

"You are the one. You bloody R@ped Liza I shouted as he smirked coming closer to me trying to lick the blood from my lips that might have cut due to the loud smack that he gave seconds ago.

Instead I pulled myself back taking a deep breath and I spat on him.

Shit! He was a shit of a person.

That fueled his anger and he hit me repetitively one, two, three, four till I lost the count and the taste of blood making my whole mouth metallic but I hadn't given up yet.

"I am not here for personal issues Mark" the boss with intimidating personality barked. Where is the person, the scumbag cheat for whom I have flown miles to reach here?"