Noah. Part 1

*Alarm Blares* "ugggggh" another damn morning. This time I wasn't soar though but instead I had a feeling of worry and fear. Just something I couldn't shake off, seems like it's gonna be a long day. Walking to the bathroom I saw my reflection and remembered that I didn't take my dress off from last night. "Great, now its wrinkled." I mumbled, obviously annoyed. As I slowly stripped it off I realized that the knock that usually comes around this time never showed up. "Maybe he's finally leaving me the hell alone". Shaken from my thoughts I hear what sounds like a fight outside near the gates. I walked towards the window only to see Aden on the floor holding his face like he'd been punched. "Damnit Aden what'd you do this time?" I quickly showered and ran out to where all the commotion was. "What the hell is going on out here?!" I shout at the newcomers and the oddly thankful looking Deanna. "This psycho just punched me out of no where!" Aden shouts. " Yea, that's not how I saw it." A Korean man added. From a wild guess it looked like Aden tried to hit the Korean man and he wasn't havin it. "Alright Aden get off your ass and come with me I'll put some ice on that." He slowly waddles up to follow me when I remember, "Oh hey I'm gonna need some of you guys to go on a run for supplies. So I'll take the girl with the short ponytail, the mullet man, the Korean man and the tall one in the back." They all later gave me their names which was Tara, Eugene, Glenn, and Noah. After I was done icing up Adens cheek I came back to the truck that we were using to get supplies only to see that Nicholas is in the front seat. Damn I never fuckin liked that guy either, my days just gettin better and better. While we hit the road to the place we needed to be I started a really interesting conversation with this Noah boy. I really like him he seems very intelligent and passionate. While this discussion is happening I'm silently thinking to myself that something is gonna go wrong out here...

Time skip

"Alright Eugene you know what you need to get right?".  "Yes ma'ma". "Okay Noah and Glenn follow me, tara can you help Eugene?". "Yeah I can do that." We had made it to this factory building that had supplies that we needed which was surrounded by the dead ones.  "Hey we got a couple walkers over here!!" I heard Aden yell. When I turned around I noticed it was wearing a military uniform with a very obvious grenade strapped to its collarbone. I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard Aden shooting at him. "Aden don't shoo-" before I could finish my sentence the grenade exploded and launched Tara into a wall knocking her out..

To be continued...
(Btw im sorry it's been a while😁)