(a/n ignore the plate)

Randhir came and sat beside Sanyukta...
Sanyukta sensed his presence and asked..

Sanyukta - tum aagaye??? Ab khol sakti hu main aankhe??? (asked impatiently)
Randhir - (chuckled)  haan... Open your eyes Princess..

Sanyukta opened her and saw Randhir was holding a beautiful cupcake...
But before Sanyukta could react Randhir chipped...

Randhir - happiee tree months friendship anniversary Princess...
Sanyukta - (jumped on him) happieeeeeee anniversary you too Randhir...

Randhir first lost his balance as Sanyukta suddenly jumped on him..
But he maintained his balance somehow so that they didn't fall from the bench and embrace her by his free hand...

After a minute or two Sanyukta broke the embrace and looked down...
Randhir put the cupcake on the beach.. And was about to ask her to cut it when Sanyukta spoke...

Sanyukta - (hung her head low) I thought tum bhul gaye aaj ka din..
Raat se tumhare wish karne ka wait kar rahi thi... Par tumne nehi kiya.. Even tumhara phone bhi bandh tha pura din..
Abhi thodi der pehle jab tum coaching institution ke bahar khade the.. I thought to wish you..
But then I thought tumhe yaad hi nehi hain ke teen mahine pehle aaj ke din humari officially friendship huyi thi...
Mujhe laga yeh sab tumhare liye important nehi hain.. (sniffed)

After listening to her Randhir wrapped his right hand on her shoulder and pulled her closer...
Sanyukta put her head on his chest...
She was still sniffing..
Randhir put his left hand on her hair and started caressing and Sanyukta wrapped her arms around his torso..
Randhir didn't utter a word to console her..
He just kept caressing her hair... Soon Sanyukta stopped sniffing...

Randhir - (in the same position) you know tum nah kuch zyada hi sochti hoo..
Aapne chotu se dimaag pe itna pressure mat dalo... Bechara paresan ho jayega...
Sanyukta - dekho Randhir mujhe kuch mat bolo...tum hi pura din Mr. India bane bethe the.. Toh main aur kya sochti.. Haan???

Randhir then broke the embrace and cupped her face..

Randhir - (looked straight into her eyes) bharosa nehi karti kya mujhpe??
Sanyukta - karti hu nah.. par fir bhi.. (last line said in a low voice and looked down)
Randhir - look at Sanyukta.. Bolo fir bhi kya..
Sanyukta - (again looked at his eyes) I don't know... I just know one thing that is you are me bestest friend.. My most special friend... And I can't say from you.. I can't live without you... (said firmly)
Randhir - (a mild smile crept on his lips) mutual feelings Princess..
And listen.. Nothing is more important than you and our friendship for me... (a/n 😈😈)
(saying that Randhir kissed her forehead and Sanyukta closed her eyes absorbing his affection)
Sanyukta - (opened her eyes) are mera bechara cake wait kar raha hai... Chalo cake cut karte hain..
Randhir - haan.. Let's Cut the cake.. (forwarded the cupcake)
Sanyukta - par katu kaise?? Knife Nehiii laye kya..
Randhir - shit... Knife ke bare me toh main bhul hi gaya...
Sanyukta - ab kaise cut kare..
Randhir - don't know...
Sanyukta - (after a few seconds) cut nehi karte.. Seedha khaa lete hai... What's say??
Randhir - umm.. Good idea..
Sanyukta - (giggled)  this is the only idea Randhir...
Randhir - haan haan.. (rolled his eyes) now let's blow the candle...

They blow the candle and both of them made the same wish of "their togetherness till eternity"
Then they directly bite the cake...
They enjoyed their togetherness... Clicked a lots of selfies..
And later on Randhir dropped Sanyukta to her house...

Do vote and comment..
Thank you..