Part 2

A/N You guys asked for it, so here it is!

Maggie was always a more extroverted person. She loved hanging out and meeting new people. As captain of the girl's basketball team, captain of the softball team (of course. i had to...it's a lesbian thing) and the only freshman girl to make it on boys football team. That's right. The boys. (Hm. can you believe that? a girl playing a sport that is "for males" and she didn't even need a penis? What a concept.) Maggie was the ultimate jock. So you could see why Alex, her girlfriend of 2 months, didn't know she liked to write. It just wasn't a "jock" thing to do, or even a "Maggie" thing to do.

"WRITING?! HOW DID I NOT KNOW THIS."

"Babe, we're in the library-"

"WELL CAN I SEE ONE OF YOUR WRITINGS?"

"Um...well I'd rather not..." Maggie said a little nervously.

"WHY?"

"It's just, I don't have much and I'm still working on it and-"

"THAT'S OKAY, JUST SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT."

"But, babe..."

"YES?"

"I don't want you to read it just yet..."

"BAAAAABBBEEE"

"I'm sorry, but I can't"

"UGH...but really...writing?"

"Yeah it's just something I like to do when I have time...Is that bad?"

Alex was determined to get Maggie to let her read whatever she had written, so she tried in the best way she could,"WELL, NO. BUT LIKE I NEVER PEGGED YOU FOR A- A- A-"

"A what?"

"A...nerd." There was a teasing look in Alex's eye. Alex was always seen as the nerd, so she took her chance while she had it.

Maggie scoffed, "Oh please, I'm not a nerd."

"Yeah you're right...in order to be a nerd, you'd have to be good at writing." Alex challenged her, eyebrow raised.

"I am good at writing!" Maggie knew what was happening, but she had to protect herself.

Alex smirked, it was working. "Really?"

"Really."

"Well, I can't agree with you..."

"Why?" Maggie said baffled, her girlfriend was usually so supportive.

"I'll have to see for myself..." Maggie was trapped.

Reluctantly, she pulled a black spiral bound notebook from her bag. "Fine, here it is." She said as she handed it to Alex. Alex eagerly opened the book.

A girl sat alone on an old creaky bench at the Hunter-Park Train Station. Dust covered her black combat boots and the knees of her dark jeans. A cool breeze passed her on this sunny afternoon, running through her short red hair and small curls. Her face was sculpted like a goddess and her lips were soft and rosy. Her stare alone could paralyze whichever foolish person crossed her and a winning smirk and an authoritative aura were always present.

"Wow..."

"What do you think?" Maggie asked shyly

"That's good!"

"You think so?"

"Yes, that's amazing!" Maggie couldn't stop blushing.

"I have a question though..."

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Is the main character based off of me?"

"H-how did you know?"

Alex laughed, "Well for starters, you don't exactly call a fictional character's lips 'soft'. That is, unless you've tried them before."

Maggie awkwardly laugh, "Oh. Is that weird?"

Alex looked deep into Maggie's eyes and reached out to hold her hand. "No, I love it. I'm honored."

"You getting soft on me, Danvers?" Maggie asked with a smirk.

"Maybe, a little. But I have to admit, it was good. And you know what that means?" Alex gave her a knowing smile.

"What?" Maggie asked, genuinely confused.

"You're a nerd."

A/N Should I continue it? If yes, send me some prompts I should do.