"Monty! You're back" said the girl who was leaning on her right side but tried to sit but started coughing and breathing harder. "Hey princess, no don't do that lay how you are supposed to. How are you feeling?" Montgomery said kneeling besides her after fixing the pillow on her back.

"I'm okay" she said looking at her fingertips. "Are you sure?" Montgomery asked stroking her hair.

"Yeah. Just the usual pain. How was your game? Did you won?" She asked excited changing the subject. "Yeah we won" he smiled.

"Did you get into a fight today?" She asked already knowing the answer. "No" he said looking at her she chuckled.

"You're a bad liar. The principal called mom and I heard it. Montgomery you're going to get hurt" she said taking his hand and playing with his fingers. "I won't. I promise. As long as you are here I'll be alright. I won't get in anymore fights, I promise" He said kissing her hand.

"What happened?" She asked. "Well he started talking shit and I punched him then he punched back and yeah" Montgomery said looking down at the bed. "Monty, you need to stop" she whispered taking a big shaky breath.

"I'm sorry" Montgomery kissed her forehead. "Just don't do it again" she suggested and Montgomery nodded.

He kept that promise. He stopped fighting. He learned to control his temper and everything was great until the day she died. He was so angry at her for leaving him. He was angry at the doctors for not saving her. He was so angry that he forgot the promise he made to his sister.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so fucking sorry Emily. Why did you leave me? I was so angry at you for leaving me. I never forgave you for leaving me when I needed you. I miss you so much" he said between sobs kneeling next to her bed.

He felt a hand on his back rubbing circles. He lifted his head to see Emily kneeling besides him. He hugged her and cried on her shoulder. Emily just whispered sweet nothings to him trying to calm him down. He spent five solid minutes crying on Emily's shoulder.

"I'm sorry" he said looking at Emily. Emily cleaned up his tears and placed his forehead against her. They stayed like that for a while until Emily separated from him.

"Let's go visit her" Emily suggested extending her hand so Montgomery could take it. He took Emily's hand and nodded.

He went to change and Emily waited downstairs. Emily felt her heart broke when she saw Montgomery kneeling besides the bed crying and saying how sorry he was. Montgomery walked downstairs and placed his hand on her back.

"Ready?" Emily asked and he nodded.

Emily stood up and walked to Montgomery's car. She got in and Montgomery sat besides her. She placed a hand on Montgomery's knee.

"I'm here for you, okay" Emily said turning on the car and Montgomery's eyes teared up.

Emily drove to the cemetery and it was a long silent ride. Montgomery was thinking what he was going to do. He knew she wasn't going to be there but he felt as if it were. They stopped to get some flowers and as soon as they got to the cemetery Montgomery got out and walked to his sister's grave. Emily gave him some space. He kneeled besides it and looked at it.

"Hey sis. I brought you some flowers. Sunflowers, they used to be your favorite. Your happy flowers" he started to tear up and looked up taking a deep breath. "I found someone special, I think you would've loved her. She's so sweet and cares about me so much and I care about her too. She reminds me of you sometimes...Alina says she looks like you" he chuckled sadly. "Her name is Emily just like yours...I miss seeing you everyday after school, you know. I miss you so much and I need you here with me telling me what to do now. What am I supposed to do now Emily?" Tears flowed down his cheeks and his voice was shaking "I'm so sorry for what I did. I was angry at you for leaving me. I really wanted to come but I was pissed at you. I'm so sorry Emily. I'm sorry I broke my promise. I'm sorry I didn't came to your funeral. I'm sorry for being angry at you. I want you to come ba-" he was interrupted by his own sobs.

Emily felt tears running down her face as she looked at him kneeling there with his head buried on his hands sobbing.

"I love you Emily. I love you so much. I hope you can forgive me" he said sobbing. He felt a presence with him but it was so full of peace Montgomery closed his eyes for a while. "I love you sis" he cleaned up his face, and turned to hug Emily.

"I'm here Monty. I'll always be here" she hugged him tightly. "I love you princess" he said separating from her.

They walked to the car and Montgomery was more calm. He was still feeling sad but not as much as when he woke up. Montgomery drove to a hill and parked there. Emily watched him walked away and sat in the middle of it. Montgomery sat there and just stared at the houses and the cars that passed by and Emily just stared at him from where she was. A couple of minutes after he stood up and walked towards her.

 A couple of minutes after he stood up and walked towards her

67.5k likes
emi.rez: I love you. I'm here for you. 💕
tagged: montgomery.c

*emi.rez disabled comments*

**
Montgomery sat between Emily's legs while she played with his hair.

"How did she died? If you don't mind me asking" Emily whispered stroking his cheek. "Her left lung collapsed and then she got pneumonia and her right lung couldn't bear it. I was in the room with her when she passed away. I was so mad at her for leaving me" Montgomery said taking a deep breath and Emily kissed the top of his head placing her arms around him. Montgomery took her hands and kissed them.

"Remember the day of the fight between me and Marcus? Around that date was when she passed away and I tend to get extra irritable...I'm sorry princess" Montgomery explained and Emily just nodded.

"I love you baby girl" Montgomery whispered leaning his head on her lap to look at her. "I love you too" she smiled caressing his cheek.

_________________________________________I cried so much writing this chapter 💔
Anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter as much as I did!

Love you guys! 💛