(That's how her hair and makeup is done)

I'm not gonna a lie a look like a damn snack.😋

"Dee?!!"

"Yes mom??"

"Get yo ass down here now or your gonna be late " she yelled.

That's momtranada for you, I giggled while making my way downstairs.

I wasn't feeling very hungry, so I just took an apple for the counter and a bottle of water from fridge and went into the living room for my mom.

"So who is this girl, who is suppose to carry me to school and give me a tour?"

"Well her name is Tally and she is suppose to be here any minute " my mom said.

Ding dong Ding dong
"I guess that's her"
I got up and open my door to a beautiful Latina girl.

"Umm hey, I'm Tally" she said while extending her hand for me to shake.

(That's what she is wearing)

I took her hand and shook it "I am Deetranada but you can call me Dee"

"Okay Dee , are you ready?" She asked.

"Yeah I am, bye mom" I said while take up my bag.

"See ya later Dee, have fun"

Tally's POV
I hope me and this Deetranada girl can be friends, because she seems like a nice person.

"So how old are you" she asked

"I'm 17, this is my last year at SAHS" I replied.

"Oh I'm 16 btw"

"Cool, I have a best friend who's that age"

"Oh what's her name?"

"It's a him, his name is Nova" I tell her.

"Oh okay "

"You know you guys would look cute together " I said to her while smirking.

"Whatever Tally, are we here?"

"Yeah, welcome to The South Atlanta High School" I said dramatically.

Deetranada's POV
Wowww. This school was beautiful and huge. Tally parked her car and we both got out. Suddenly I see a cute dude approach us.

"Wassup Tally-o , who's the chick?" He asked while looking at me smiling

"Her name is Deetranada "

"Oh Hey Deetranada, I'm Nova. This dummy's best friend " he said while shaking my hand .

I smiled and took a good look at his face. He was gorgeous. Period.
His facial features compliments his facial structure sooo well. And ugghhh I just want to run my fingers through his sir hair and get them tangled.

But wait, what is this strange feeling that I am feeling inside?? My heart is beating face, my face is getting hot , my palms are sweaty, my throats is dry.. Am I catching feelings????

Hahahaha no you thought😂

"Hey Dee, I have to head to my class right now but I trust Nova to give you a tour of the school" Tally said while smirking at me.
I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever Tally, come on Nova" I said while dragging him onto the school campus.

"Okay, we need to go to the principal's office for your papers"

"Okay babe"

"Huh?" He said while smiling at me.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry, it's a habit " i said apologizing.

"It's fine, I kinda like it when you call me that. Do it more often, okay?"

"Haha okay 'babe'" I said while laughing.

Nova's POV
After we got her papers, I took it from her and read it. I realized that we had both had the same schedule. That's cool.

"Come on Dee, we have English first"

"What you mean by 'we'"

"Oh yeah, we have the same exact schedule, isn't that great?" I said excited

"Ok yaaass, at least will I have company in my classes "

" Yeah , leggo"

Dee was cute but definitely not my type. She is different than all the other girls I know tho, in the good way ofc. I don't know if it is her tomboyish behavior or the fact that she looks daddy-ish more than me but there is something about her that I'm not attracted to. But I don't mind leading her on and mess with her head a little.

Well there you go guys, Chapter 2 is officially published. I hope you guys like this chapter. Ps Nova is not really a bad bad guy in this story he is just very troublesome. If you have any ideas that you want to see in this story , you can Pm me and I'll take your suggestions into consideration.
Oh btw I need two characters, if you want to be one just Pm me. You can either be Dee's best friend or Tally's and Nova's other best friend. As soon as I get the two characters I'll post another chapter about the new characters.