Chapter 1

The Move
Deetranada POV
There is a lot that can be gained when you move to a new city. A lot of good things and a lot of bad things. Good things pertaining to friendships, which can also be a bad thing, a boyfriend, a hot neighbor etc.

When my mom told me we were moving to Atlanta, I was so devastated. It was literally the worst moment of my life, leaving all of my friendships, relationship and good n' bad memories behind was really tough. But on the bright side there was a whole new life ahead of me.

I'm Diamond Barmer , but I like to be called Deetranada or Dee ,it depends on if we are friends or not. I am currently 16 years old born and partially raised in Baltimore MD, as I'm now moving to Atlanta. I have a strong , burning passion for music; it's actually a dream of mine to become one of the most successful female rappers in the music industry. I found my love for rap from a very young age. I was teased and bullied for my appearances when I was younger and then I put all of my anger and frustration to paper and finally found my love for rap.

I like to class my self as very independent and hard working. I put all my effort and time

in my work and that is something that I am proud of. I had only 1 boyfriend in my entire 16 years upon earth, because you can rarely see Deetranada catching feelings. It's just very weird and hard for me to catch feelings, I just don't know why?

As I reached the front door of my new house⬇️⬇️

I take a deep breath and opened the door. The House was beautiful on the inside just like it was beautiful on the outside.

 The House was beautiful on the inside just like it was beautiful on the outside

It was simply yet classy yet elegant and beautiful. I was really amazed by the beauty of this house.
I went upstairs to my bedroom and I was even more amazed

(Pretend that those glass walls in front of her bed doesn't look like that but looks like those in the pic of her house and also pretend the room is painted in Dee's fav color and it has musical notes and rap quotes on the walls) My room may look ...

My room may look simple but it was beautiful to me. I loved every inch of the room , especially that area where I could go and write my music anytime.I'm glad that my mom had a interior decorator designed my room because it was looking hella good.

My family may seem rich but we aren't really rich we were just living comfortably but once my career takes off, we will be one if the richest family in the USA.

My house was beautiful and I may be changing my views slowly on all this moving crap, this might actually work out.

"Dee!!" My mom hollered at me from downstairs.

"Yes mom!!" I hollered back

"Get yo ass down here" she yelled.
I quickly made my way downstairs.

"Yes mama??"

"Tomorrow you will starting school, I already signed you up at the South Atlanta High School, all you need to do is get your papers at the principals office tomorrow "

"Okay mom, but I never heard of this school before,how am I gonna find the principal's office??"

"Oh, you don't have to worry, I have spoken to our neighbors the day I came to buy this house, their daughter attends the school, so she can be your tour guide"

"Okay mom, she better be nice or Ima have to go all Baltimore on her" I said laughing

"Whatever Dee, you can go and finish unpack" she said while pushing me upstairs.

I went upstairs , unpacked my bags and took a shower. After that I went downstairs, ate with my family and went up to my room and scrolled through instagram till I fell asleep.

Hey 👋🏾 this is my first NOVTRANADA fanfic eveerrrrr. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter , xoxo 😘