We stood there for a couple minutes until my phone alarm went off.

"I have to get to practice," I pulled away.

"We're going out after," Josh stated and I nodded.

"Sounds great. You mind dropping me off? We can leave straight from the rink."

"Sure," he answered.

"Great! I'll be down in ten," I stated before kissing him quickly. I walked upstairs and changed into my leotard and tights. I slid on my leg warmers and running shoes before packing my bag. I stared at a purple dress and jeans and a white sweater, deciding on the jeans and the sweater. I put them in my bag and placed my black flats onto top before closing my bag.

"Ready," I said while tying on my skirt. Josh stood up and picked up his keys.

"Yup."

"Bye Randy! Have a safe trip!" I shouted.

"Bye Addy!" he shouted back from upstairs. I grabbed the front door and opened it quickly.

"Can you type the address into my GPS?" I nodded. Once everything was situated, we headed over to the rink.

He stopped in front of the rink and turned off the bike.

"Rink closes at six," I said while giving him my helmet.

"Great. Mind if I come early? I want to see your show," he asked and I smiled.

"Of course!" Excitement took over my voice and blushed at my loudness.

"See you then."

"See you then," I adjusted my bag on my shoulder and started to walk towards the rink.

"Addy," I turned and Josh kissed me. I pulled away and kissed his cheek.

"Bye Josh," I walked into the rink with a huge smile on my face.

"What's got you so smiley?" Blake asked and I bit my bottom lip.

"Josh," I answered while setting my bag down. Blake handed me my skates and smirked.

"You get some?" I hit him with my sock before answering.

"No! I'm really starting to like him," I started tying on my left skate and then my right.

"Was that him dropping you off?" he asked and I stood up slowly.

"Yes. We are going out after practice," I stepped onto the ice and started to warm up.

"So you did call him yesterday then," I moved next to him and nodded.

"He was actually busy. There was an eight car pile up last month and his shop is fixing the cars that aren't totaled," I explained.

"Hm. Well, I need to meet him before I can trust him," Blake said while speeding up.

"Well you're in luck. He's coming to watch the end of practice today," Blake stopped and looked at me.

"He actually wants to watch?" he stepped off the ice and started to stretch.

"Yeah. He seemed genuinely interested," I sat across from him and we started to stretch.

"Wow! Now I have to meet him!" he said with excitement.

"We should double tomorrow," I offered and we jumped back onto the ice.

"So down!" he shouted from the otherside of the rink.

"Great! After the rink closes!"

"Alright enough chit chat! Let's start at the end!" Blake instructed and I prepared myself for the end of the show.