I missed you Roli

Roli lift her face and looked at Siddhant...

Roli was unable to tolerate his sharp eyes and blushed hiding her face again on his shoulder...

Siddhant: Roli, look at me...

Roli: No.. I wont... I cant...

Siddhant: But how long... It is hours together... You are still hiding from me...

Roli: Yes i am hiding... But only on your shoulders right...

Siddhant: Hmm.. That is also right... But...

Roli was puzzled what he is trying to say now...

Siddhant: I want to look your face in this moonlight... wont you let me...

Roli lift her face and looked into his eyes...

Siddhant cup her face and admired her face...

Roli was finding difficulty to handle his vision... Still was managing...

But not for long...

She closed her eyes...

Siddhant kissed on her closed eyes...

He caresses her face with his fingers...

Roli was unable to bear that anymore...

Roli hug him again and lean on his chest...

Roli: Siddhantji, shall we go down...

Siddhant: Roli, i dont feel like going away from you...

Roli smiled...

Roli: But you need to go to office tomorrow... Lets go...

Siddhant: Hmm.. Ok...

Roli moved away from him and tried to move...

Siddhant hold her hand and pulled her again...

He kissed on her cheeks again...

Roli: Siddhantji...

Siddhant: I missed you Roli.. I missed you all these days...

Roli: You missed me.. what do you mean?

Siddhant: You will come to know later.. I will tell you when the time comes.. Now lets go...

Roli was wondering what is he talking about...

Siddhant hold wrapped her shoulder with his arm and started moving towards their room...

First they reached the room where Roli stays...

Roli stopped from going further...

Roli: Good night...

Siddhant: Roli, Come with me naa yaar...
Roli: Siddhantji, you never like to look at me or talk to me in your room...
Siddhant: Hi, i told sorry right.. Please forgive me for whatever i said...

Roli: I was just teasing you... Its ok... But...I will stay here only...

Siddhant: But why? You were staying separate because of my words right... Now what is the need...

Roli: Because i am yet to accept thats why...

Siddhant: Roli... Dont you have faith on me.. Dont worry i will not cross my limits until you start loving me...

Roli: I dont know why... But i feel like i should be here until i come out of everything...

Siddhant: It is my mistake & i will accept this as your punishment...

Roli: Siddhantji, why are you talking big words...

Siddhant: No Roli.. I am telling the fact... I will accept this punishment... Away from you is of course punishment for me...

Roli: But you were away only all these day... We were never together right...

Siddhant: Yes... you are right... I created gap & now i need to wait for the gap to get filled...And yes.. I am ready for it...

Roli smiled...

Roli cup his face...

Roli; Siddhantji, dont take tension... Dont worry... Everything will be alright soon... How we were till yesterday & how today... Likewise everything will be alright soon...

Siddhant: I wish for it Roli... I will wait till you accept me completely...

Roli nod her head as acceptance...

Siddhant was looking into her eyes...

Roli moved towards his face and kissed on his cheeks...

Roli: Good night...

Roli rushed inside her room before Siddhant realise what she did...

Roli locked the door while Siddhant was standing rubbing his wet cheeks...