Siddhant start to know the truth

Siddhant was getting ready to office...
He was wondering where his socks are kept in the cupboard...

He looked here & there but was unable to locate it...

He now got no other option other than asking Roli about it as she is the one who arranged his cupboard the previous day...

Siddhant went to the next room where Roli stays..

But the room was empty...

Roli was not found inside...

Siddhant: Where she might have gone?

Siddhant went down in search of her...

When he was crossing the kitchen, he heard the convo between Sujatha & Roli...

Sujatha: Roli, take rest i will cook...

Roli: Maaji, already i felt guilty when you cook yesterday.. When i am here why you should cook...

Sujatha: What is there in it Roli? I am going to cook for our house only right...

Roli: Maaji, is this not my house... Though he might have married me just filling sindoor... But i am daughter in law for this house and this house belongs to me too...
Sujatha: I dont deny Roli... You are our daughter in law... Infact you are our daughter.. That is why as a mother i wish to do giving you rest...

Roli: Maaji, you are aged & you need to take rest.. Not me...

Sujatha: You are right Roli... But you know what i am used to it... I never let Simar to do any of the works... I myself handle everything... You are knowing all the household work... But she dont know anything...

Roli: We know maaji, bhabhi is not used to work.. that is why myself & my mother used to handle all the works...

Sujatha; Now if i think i feel bad... I was suppose to teach her... See now she is not doing in in-law house also...
Roli: Dont worry about that Maaji.. What is there in it... Till i was there i used to handle together with my mother... Now my mother will handle... She is similar like you.. She always says...Simar is her another daughter...

Sujatha: I am very happy that my daughter is married to such good family...

Roli; Only once it happened bhabhi prepared chappati...

Sujatha: only once she did in all thsoe days...

Roli: Yes because my maaji was not well and i was handle kitchen work... No one was there with Maaji... So Prem bhaiya told me to share the work with Bhabhi... But i felt bad seeing her working as i can understand she is new to those works... Anyways i did finished all other works already.. So just told her to prepare chappati... Still she was finding difficulty and help her in that again...

Sujatha: Now what will happen Roli... How she can be so irresponsible...

Roli: Maaji, dont take tension... She will learn slowly... As i was handle she was not required to learn.. Now when the situation comes where she only need to do... She will be left with no other option other than learning herself right...

Sujatha: Hmm.. You are right... Roli i am really proud of you...

Roli: I have not done anything great Maaji...
Sujatha smiled...

Roli: Finally the cooking work is done...

Sujatha: Roli, you will tell Siddhant that you did cooking or going to hide like the other day...
Roli: Maaji, let him believe you prepared... What is going to happen in telling i have prepared... Ultimately we both are going to do for our family members only... If he feels happy thinking you prepared let it be...

Sujatha: I know about you... That is why i gave the saree he bought for the cooking also to you...

Roli: I know that Maaji...

All these conversation were heard by Siddhant & he was shocked & surprised...

His mind started thinking...

The words of Simar to him was repeated on his mind...

Simar: Bhaiya, you know i am told to cook in that house... You are aware that i never enter into kitchen.. Am i their servant to do cooking for all of them... Premji ordered me to prepare and i prepared chappati... You know how hard it was for me to prepare... In our house, our Maaji never let me to do all these stuffs... But in that house... I am treated like that...
She said with tear filled eyes...

Siddhant came back from his memories...

He went back few steps & gave voice as if pretending he is just coming there...
Siddhant: Roli... Roli...

Roli turned and found Siddhant calling her...

Roli: Yes... Tell me...

Siddhant: WHere you kept my socks...

Roli: It is inside the cupboard draw... You open the left side one & you will find it...
Siddhant: Ok...

Siddhant moved out from there while the words told by Simar & words told by Roli were rehersing inside his mind...