9 : Leaving is Hard

A.N. I think the next chapters will be a little messed up. But it's because I'm in the rush to finish this ;) 

9 : Leaving is Hard

DIXIE POV: 

*Later that night*

After long time saying good night, I got up and packed…. Why did I pack my cloth? In Calypso we don’t wear these things. I left everything as I came in. I quickly gave a kiss to Justin and left a note on Justin’s night stand.

I hope he wouldn’t hate me after all. I knew I would come back. I hoped it didn’t take too long, I had to return to the one I love…

I left the room and walked thru Patties room. I left her a note too. This one Justin wouldn’t know about, only if Pattie stayed on my side. I had to have her. She had to make Justin go thru the right path.

I walked through the dark yard into the woods. Where I knew my spaceship was. The place where it always had been for this 3 months.

 3 months. Damn! Time flies!

I opened my door in to the spaceship. Gave one quick look back to the house, it was so silent. I take with me good memories and hope to have more.

I turned my ignition and that was the moment I knew I would go back home….. I shoot up in the sky. Happily no one would see it.

“Here I go to make thing right!”

Justin POV:

I woke up so happily this morning. I knew why, I would have Dixie always by my side. I smiled and looked to her…. Empty bed?!

I looked over to a perfectly made bed with a letter. I got out of the bed and rushed to the letter. I had to know. She probably went for a walk. I had to know where she was.

My head spun around I sat on her bed. I took the letter in my hands. I was ready for the worst.

I started to read Dixies letter. Her hand writing looked so nice.

“Dear Justin,

I know how I said I wouldn’t leave you. Sorry I lied. I hope we are still something….

I didn’t want you to wake up like this.

Just want to tell you…probably I am already on my way to Calypso.

 I come back as soon as I can. I want to put some things straight.

I don’t know how long it will take. One week, one month or even one year. I really don’t know.

Just hold on to this.

I promise you I’m coming back and I’ll stay forever with you.

Just promise me you’ll be thinking of me and never let “us” end.

Justin I come back, I am promise you.

I’ll always love you Honey <3”

Tears flow down my eyes, she left me. Even if she made clear she loved me and she would come back. She lied. She said she never would leave me. As I started to think about this all and the whole negative part of the story, I completely broke down.

I laid on her pillow, I could feel her essence.  I would hold to this until she come back. I hoped I could stay above water.

My mom came into the room. She kneed next to me.