some jokes!

So the jokes here are not mine. i just have put up some which i came across! Enjoy. :D

1. Whenever I see people on the road talking to themselves I want to tell them about twitter!

2. Q- Why do women live longer than men?

     A- Because they don't have wifes!

3. Santa to Banta: I don't have an internet connection at home. can you please copy the internet on apen drive and give it to me?

4. Wife standing in front of mirror: I am fat, ugly and depressed. dear tell me something good about me, please.

Husband: Your eyesight is great.

5. In germany - A general noticed his soldier behaving oddly. He would pick up any piece of paper he found, read it and say "that's not it" and put it down again. This went on for a while until the general arranged to have the soldier psychologically tested. The psychologist concluded him to be deranged and wrote out his discharge from the army.

The soldier picked it up, smiled and said, "that's it"

6. A pakistani asked a question to tease an indian "how much difference is there between indians and dogs?"

indian replied "just a border"

(A/N i dont have anythin against pakistan i just put this up cuz i found it funny and wud've done it with other countries too or vice versa...)

 7. for all the girls... Cinderella is proof that a pair of shoes can change your life!

8. Q- What is the difference between a smart blond and a U.F.O. ?

    a- There have been sightings of U.F.O.'s!

9. Rajnikanth is the only one who knows Victoria's Secret!

10.  We go to school to attend CLASS = COME LATE AND SLEEP SILENTLY

Please comment and vote and tell me if you enjoyed them!