Don't Break her Heart

Derek's p.o.v.
Seeing her in pain because of the asshole of her fathers hurting her, and me, or even just seeing Jake or Scott testing her. Makes me want to break their face and leave it unrecognizable.

"Hey babe." I look up to see Ashton staring at me.

"Yeah?" I ask. She blows me a kiss with a wink making me smile widely.

"You're extremely adorable, I love you." I say.

"I love you. Do you have plans tonight?" She asks. 

"Yeah I do with my hot girlfriend." I say making her smile.

"Ohh ditch and hang out with me, I can give you, your times worth." She bites her bottom lip winking at me.

"Ohh I don't know." I say. "I mean I truly love and care for her, she'd get mad if I ditched her for a hot babe." I say giving her a wink. She brushes her hand against me. "Tempting." I say.

"Yeah for you only." She bites her bottom lip. "See you at yours at nine." She pecks my lips and begins to walk away. I smack her ass causing her to turn around and shoot me a wink.

I don't know just seeing her smile makes me happy. Just seeing her skip around when she's excited about getting food it's honestly cute.

"Mr.Luh do you want to add anything?" Perry asks. The whole class staring including Ash. She mouthed the answers.

"No sir, what Ant said was a good enough explanation." I say making him be surprised. He just nods his head and continues with the lecture. Ashton sends me a smile my way.

*

"Thank you again for the help." I say pulling Ash into a kiss. "No problem, that has happen to me.I like helping people out, you know that."she says. I pull her into a kiss. We make our way to my car. I drive us home. Once we get home we find Victoria and Nicolas in the living room they have worried faces.

"What's going on?" Ash asks.

"Tomorrow we have court, and you need to be there. I'm sorry baby. You'll have to miss." Mom says.

"Ohh, don't worry mom I'll be there." She says say. She hugs Victoria.

"Well I need to go and get some papers faxed. I'll pick you up for dinner." Nicolas says. "Good bye guys." He says.

"Bye Nicolas." Ash says.

"Goodbye." I say.

"Yeah, I'll be ready at seven." Mom says. Nicolas nod his head and nods his head. Ash and I eat and then do our homework. I stay for dinner with both Ashton's and Astrid along with Andres. We talk about silly things, school, we exchange stories.

"So what do you plan on doing after high school?" Andres asks.

"I plan on doing modeling, I've done some but now many." I says.

"That's good. Ohh Ashton is going to be dating a model." Andres teases Ash.

"Yeah and you can't date his sister, cause she's younger than me." Ashton sticks out her tongue at him making me laugh.

"You like my sister?" I ask making Andres tense up.

"We're just friends." He says. "She's a cool girl." He says. I nod my head. I'm not sure if I should tell him Lany is seeing someone.

"Well if she's fine with you being older I can't say much. She knows what she's doing. She's Ashton's age. A few months younger. It's only three years just wait for her to finish high school." I say.

"Wait you don't-wow." He says. "I can't do anything she's around Ashton's age it's weird." He says.

"Yeah, that didn't stop you from fooling around with Lacey." Astrid says.

"Don't bring up Lacey. She's different." Andres says getting up from the table.

"I'm go check on him." Ashton gets up to check on Andres.

"I'm sorry if we- well I made you uncomfortable." Astrid apologies.

"It's fine, you should see how it goes down in my family." I say making her laugh.

"Now that makes me feel better. Derek?" She says.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Don't hurt Ashton please. She's been hurt enough and she trusts you with her heart, don't break it." She says.

"I wouldn't think of it."

Words//701//
I like this change, doing it in Derek p.o.v. What do y'all think? Next chapter the truth will be unleashed. Don't forget to vote comment and check out my other stories.
Updated: June 30, 2017