Reader X Kuroyukihime

Soviet national anthem playing as ring tone:

It was 3am in the morning. My phone buzzed. There would only be two kinds of people calling me this moment, one is the KGB the other...

Yep...it was Himeyuki Senpai.

And the priority of her MSG are above the KGB, since I value my life.

"Let's see what does it say?..." I muttered to myself.

"Get on burst link at once. Our domain is being attacked..." I read the text msg with a sleepy voice.

"Oh well, better lose some sleep then dead..." I muttered, as I put on my burst link and said a single command word:

"Burst link, start."

***

In real life, I was Kirov, a regular high school student working for the KGB. But in this world, I was Communist Supreme, working for the Nega Nebulus.

"What took you so long to get online?" standing before me was none other than the legendary king of black herself, black lotus.

"Sorry, ma'am." I quickly apologized.

"Your apology is accepted." She drew in a deep breath and looked forward into the battle raging in the horizon.

"It's just the two of us right now, there is at least 5 high leveled enemies at our borders right now. The barrier won't hold for long."

"Buy time? I got it." I grinned, as I jumped down from the cliff.

Senpai seemed like she was going to say something, but I was already half way dropping off the cliff. Then like captain communist himself, I landed on the ground on one knee, creating a large crater around me.

"AGRHHH!!!" I charged towards the source of the explosion. After all, I was a level 8 veteran player, what could go wrong?

With hammer and sickle one in each hand, I cut my way through the forest and came out the other side. And at their waiting was a familiar face, the duel avatar: Capitalist crown.

"You." I said, as I can already taste the bile building up in my mouth.

"They say money can't do everything. But..." he stretched his arm and gestured to his row of henchman, all dressed in roman gladiator style.

"...without money you can't do anything!" capitalist crown let out an evil laugh. His avatar was large and buoyant like a giant penguin wearing a tuxedo and top hat. And it isn't just his ideology I hate, it's everything about him, from looks, voice, and even his demeanor just made me want to shove a hammer up his ass.

"You should have listened to your leader, and not charge in like a fool. Oh, time is money, better be going now." He turned around, like a giant ball shifting. "Bois, take care of him for me, if you know what I mean." If a snap of his finger, he began to step away, and his henchmen stepped forth.

They all appeared to be high leveled just like me, and usually I fare pretty well in a 1v1, but 1v5? I will probably have to request more assistance from the red army...

"Huehuehuehuehue..." his mercenaries chuckled, as they closed in.

I whipped around hoping to make a run, and realized my exit was complete cut off as well.

1v10 then...

Oh well...

I sighed.

Once you reach level 8 in this game, dying would actually mean the permeant end of your avatar. And to those who lose all their points, would mean all their memories about accel world would wiped out.

Then the memories hit me:

The times fighting alongside with Kuroyuki-Senpai...

The times we struggled on a search quest...

The times we drank a toast to victory...

As long I stand and can drink vodka...I will not let that happen!

With my whole world going berserk, I called upon my ultimate move, it was my one and only trump card and hope I can take out as many of them as possible until reinforcements come...

"MARXIST SMASH!" I slammed hammer against the ground, causing the earth to split open, and swallowing several Mercenaries, as they fled in all direction. And by the time the earth stop shaking, I fell to my knees panting, as the mercenaries emerged from their hiding spots again, with weapons ready in hand.

Oh no...that move costed all my mana...

"Quick! He has no mana left!"

This is going to be the end isn't it?...Sorry Senpai...looks like this is good bye...

I squeezed my eyes tight.

A gun shot rang out.

Am I dead?

No wait, I can still remember Senpai...that means....

I slowly open my eyes again. And my eyes went wide with surprise. In front of me was black lotus, her blade like arm raised. And it only took me a millisecond to realize, she blocked the bullet for me.

"Kuroyuki-Senpai..."

She paid me no attention, as she instantly turned on my attackers, slicing and dicing them one after another. It was like watching paper being inserted into a shredder, one after another...

By the time the enemies were all laid in a million pieces on the ground, did Kuroyuki-senpai turned her attention to me.

"I am sorry, I didn't listen..." I bowed my head.

"Lift up your head Kirov."

I did as told, and unexpectedly she slapped me with her blade hand, and it was at a wrong angle, she would have straight decapitated me.

"Next time, listen fully to what I have to say. Thanks to you, the north side is completely defenseless and has been taken over."

"I am sorry Kuroyuki-senpai..." my head fell even further, as guilt washed through my stomach.

"How many times do I have to say, call me Hime. And I rather lose territory then one of my valuable subordinates."

She then did one expected thing, she knelt in front of me and embraced me in a hug.

That moment tear swelled in my eyes, and slowly I embraced her as well.

P.S (a true Russian men never cries! Except for the ending of angel beats, that was the only exception.)

The hug lasted for a while, before she finally got up and offered a hand to me:

"Now, let us go get back that terrorist. What do you say?"

"Hai, Hime-senpai." I grinned and took her hand.

GOOD END