An Unwanted Mark.....

UGH i hate him!! i just despise him!!@$_);")&@$_:;:(!!!!!!!!!!!&__!!

huh!!

I answered the door. " Hey." Niall said. i closed the door. he sat on my bed. " so...yourrr..going home?" he asked. " i cant since im like this?! i  cant got ta school?! no body knew Harry was my cousin, and now that i have out an Album, of course im on T.V so every body would mob me. even if i go to school here." i changed my position. " well...uh. were going out later?! wanna come?" he stood. " come where?" i asked annoyed. " to a club, you know!" he jumped around. i smiled. " hold on." i said he nodded and walked out. i got dressed.

Gas Pedal was playing at the Tattoo Party...obviously Zayn and Harry planned this since they get tattoos like every month!! we walked.

slow down grab the wall wiggle like your tryna make yo ass fall off..

it played. all kinds of, horney, stupid, dumb, ugly ,pretty and wild party girls were err where!! uhh......

Niall was off his crutches and he was a dancing leprechaun...yeah...

i sat at a booth while Harry got tattooed. i sighed. " c'mon!! dance!!" Zayn yelled. he was terrible!! :-) i started dancing. " AYE!!!! CHECK OUT HARRY'S TAT!!!!" Lou yelled. Zayn ran to Harry, who was sitting at a small wooden table with notepads, ink and a gun. The guy was rubbing Harry's tattoo with an alcohol pad, they were under a small dim light over it...kinda like the one in Story of my life!

A tatted guy was dancing to. he had a gun. we stayed there for 3 hours. wheres the boys? i turned. the guy slipped his gun across my lower back where the belt goes. i yelped in pain. " HAAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yelped. no body heard. " that wet for me?" Liam snaked his hands around my waist. he snatched away. he was touching, i guess my new tat. " whats wrong." he kissed my neck. " your drunk." i pushed him away. " so? lets go." he pulled me closer. " Liam..stop!!" i yelled at him. i tried to push him away but he kept on. he felt my ass. i jumped. tears streamed down my red face. " shhhhh.." thats all he said, before he was tugging on my shirt. " STOOP!!!" he let go. Harry pushed me behind him. " wait the car, Selena." he said. i started to run....

" C'mon Hazz!! im just having fun." he slurred. " you were rapping your own fucking god, cousin!!!!!!!!" he pushed him. " lets go." Zayn pulled Harry away.

I was crying. i knew he was drunk BUT YOU..i ugh!! i feel so dirty!! i could still feel his hands on me, on my ass and up my shirt. i felt like he was every where and trying to touch me!! Harry jumped in the car. so did the rest. Zayn climbed in the back. my eyes were red. Zayn grasped me into his hug. he held me the whole time. we pulled up in front of the house. Liam got out. i got out to. he smack my bum, tears started to fill. Zayn and Harry looked at each other and attacked. Lou held Zayn against the car, Niall held Harry in the seat, both tried to squirm and move around to get up. their faces were red from anger. " LET ME GO!!!" I never heard Zayn..scream....that way. i was scared.  He shoved Lou off and attacked. " ZAYN!!!" Louis shoved them off. big mistake. Harry jumped up and pushed Niall he joined.

" im confused..so all of this was because you were drunk?" The officer sat back. Liam nodded. " im sor--" he started. " DONT FUCKING TALK TO ME!!" i screamed. " im gonna ask you..how do you feel." he got close. i looked the officer in his eyes and cried. " HARRY IM SORRY!!" i yelled. " i want to go home!!" he sat back. " so is said." he stood. " im sorry." i hugged Niall, Zayn and Harry. " i.." i just walked away. " im gonna let you guys go." u heard and saw Harry trailing behind me. he picked me up.

hiyyiiee! guys its a major twist! sadly this will be the last chapter :-(

xoxo-iyaniah