Shameful

I just flipped the blanket off and walked towards the door. " I swear Liam, touch her again!!!" Harry screamed. " Alright!! calm down!!" Zayn pulled then apart. " you kissed my cousin okay!!" Harry yelled. " You betrayed my Rule!!" wait, Harry went and told the boys the Rules to?!

i was Sleepless. Thinking about that fight, Liams kiss, and my tiny only tiny like real small fact that I was...lets just..say... keeping and eye on zayn. i walk down the steps. " you have to let her go" I heard Liam. " she almost got killed!! Liam, i get you like her, how could a guy not, but why her? when you know im a little over protective! she almost got killed. Do you know how that feels? im just scared shes gonna..take the wrong path again." Harry said. " im sorry mate." Liam hugged him. " YOU think me getting killed almost is MY fault?!" i walk slowly down the stairs, hurt. " no?!" He was still seated. " he was your dad Harry!? he tried to kill me!! its not my fault!" i yelled. " He did not mean it like that, he means he does not want you yo fall in something like that again and--" Liam tried to explain. " no! i know what he means! he wanted me killed." i said. " NO I DIDN'T!!!!!" he stood, the others came in from the kitchen. " Whats going on?!" Louis said. " Harry thinks me almost being killed is MY fault!!" i cross my arms. " i have to be protective!! okay, there's too many things i have to keep you from and that will hurt you!!" He yelled. " Like you." i uncross my arms. " you need to let me be protective!!....okay?! your just to young!!" Harry said. " i can't go anywhere without you following me!! IM NOT A FUCKING KID!!!!!!" i scream. " watch it!!" he yells, i roll my eyes. " your walking!! a group of guys come up to you!! their REALLL horny!! what would you do if i was NOT with you!!" Harry waited for an answer a tear rolled down my face. " You would be scared for life!!" he yelled. i just wanted to drop this and change out of these jeggings!! but i was going to fight for my freedom...damn, i sound like a slave!!

" im already scared!! okay!, thinking of HOW i spent the rest of my life having a my DAMN COUSIN FOLLOWING ME and not being ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE FUCKING STREET without hearing;" hold on, im getting it for you" or, having niall with me or zayn!!!!!!!!!" i screamed. " why are you so DAMN ignorant!!!" i felt my face burn....DID HE SLAP ME!!!??? i look up and see Harry's hands covering his mouth. i ran up stairs. i slam my door, locking it. " uh huh!!" i cry, i heard a knock at the door. " LEAVE ME ALONE HARRY!!!!!!!!" i scream. " baby, its Zayn." i crawled over to the door and unlocked it. " aww. com'mere." he bent down and hugged me. he sat on the ground with me, as i sobbed. " its okay, alright? Harry really had no business saying that, we met his dad, he gets drunk a lot, why do you think his mom got re married?" he held me, and whipped my tears away. " we all did an agreement. Liams comming up here next, then niall and Lou, we just tokd Harry we'll talk to you, because we assumed you did not want to talk to him right now....or ever.." Zayn said. " Zayn.." i cried l. " yes baby" he said, his arm was around my shoulder and we just stared at my Window. " i feel so worthless!!" i yell and cry. " shh, shh..hey, hey." he lifted my chin and looked in my eyes. " its not YOUR fault--" there was a knock at the door. " ok. that should be Liam okay? I'll talk to you later." he stood up.  he turned to unlock the door, i held on to his wrist. " promise?" i looked up. he knelt down. " babe, i promise." he hugged me and unlocked the door. he closed it behind him. i crawled to the door to get a closer listen. " hows it goin' zay?" Liam asked. " no well, Harry broke her badly. shes in there, i think i calmed her down a bit, but.....she is still crying." he said. " i gotter mate." i heard a hug, i scurried back to my spot sat against my bed. " Lena, its me sweetheart. Can i come in?" i nodded slowly and sadly. he sat down, i stopped crying..for a second. " shhhhh. dont cry." he hugged me. he lifted my chin like Zayn, but his touch felt..Different. his lips almost touched mine but i jerked back. " im sorry..i just..im sorry." he looked down. " im the one who should be sad, why are you sad?" i asked. " you wont let me in! im trying to love you." i was so angry, i didn't have time to find love now. " i really love you." he held my hand. i shyly pulled it back. " ok, how about this. im going to think about you and me, I'll tell you when im ready to tell you." he smiled kissed me on the cheek.