When The Drama Starts....

He turned to me. " huuuuhhh!!!" he groaned. " how did they even get us? i mean wasent the fair closed??" i asked. " you know the fence is see through" Lou got up. " im sorry." i tried. its not your fault." he kissed my cheek and picked Perries wedding ring. he sat on the red sectional couch. i did to. it was quiet. i tapped my boots. my red ones, with my white shirt and black jeggings. Liam made an exit. " im calling the studio. gotta missed call." he left. " im sorry." i got up. my short heel on my army boot clicked. i looked down seeing myself in the clear marble floor, but it started to get blurry, as my reflection got burried in tears.

its always soo hard. but i dont think i should tell. that would cause more drama.

Your City Girl, Fluffy Bunny

i logged out and got from my Tablet and let it charge. i plopped on my bed and sighed sadly. my desk made me even sader.....it was blue and black but mostly blue...like me.

The boys stopped at my room. i was on the floor on my stomach with my song book and pen, just staring out the window looking at the deck. i heard sighs and bouncing of my bed, squeaking of my chair AND 2 bodys in the corner. " you okay?" an English accent said behind me. Liam. uh oh!!

" Rule number 2: dont let Liam get hold of your bum." Harry said. i quickly switched around. he was there. Harry in the chair Zayn in the corner with Niall and Lou sitting on the next chair. im kinda pissed that Perrie thinks it might be me. she won't ever talk to me again. shes gonna ignore me everytime she comes here to get her stuff. " you know...i remember when me and Perrie first engaged. when me and the lads were looking for a house, they liked a lot of privet houses but i REALLY wanted to get like a 16 bedroom, so Perrie, El, Dani...mostly Perrie could have a room here." he laughed slightly as he rested his arm on his bent knee and the other one was flat, he looked out into space at the memories. " Its not your fault. im not even sure why i agreed to kiss you....i should have taken the responsibility to remember my marriage. i took a big step  with Perrie....but i just did with you. im sorry....but, that's how life is." he said. his words made me feel even more horrible. i wanted to cry, but the tears held back. i never wanted to kiss Zayn but i missed the kisses he gave me when him and me were together. " well. you okay." i kept my hair down, thanking god, my curls were blocking the way of seeing my face. he asked again. no answer. " look, Harry. send Selena home." Niall said. " WHAT?! NO!!" he yelled. my head shot up. " were putting pressure on her!!...I ASKED HER TO DATE ME!!! your over protective, Liam and her are barely talking, Her and Zayn has drama together, Amanda does not even like her, shes already in the music business, Cody is acting like a jerk when he knows she likes him, her life is going to be hard as it is as she gets deeper into music!! Harry she needs to go home!!" i wanted to slap the hell out of Niall. " who told you you could make that choice ,Niall?!" 2 could play this game. i thought i would never have to talk to him like this, but i have anger issues. badly. he was taking this to far. " and why dont you go home. to that dirty place Mullingar." i stood. " what did you just say?" never seen him so serious. " read between the lines Niall. you heard me if you want me home, then you GO. you cant even meet a fan without Zayn looking for you." i crossed my arms. " look, you need to relax. i dont mess with some people who dont deserve Haz." he glarred. " good, because you dont deserve to be in one direction. your not ready, your so annoying." i said. oh yeah? well guess what sweet heart. thats life, your just a scared little bitch." he laughed. " HEY!!" Harry stood. " no Harry. Niall is just an ignorant, stupid, childish, unappreaciated, crazy, dumb, ugly, untalented, uncoordinated, worst guitar irish player i had ever met." i unfolded my arms. " well. Your. A. Hoe. you prostitute for Harry every day!!" my mouth dropped slightly. i stormed out. i heard a body hit the ground, then quickly ran when i seen blood in my walk in closet. i grabbed a knife and started cutting. then i called hid in Perries ro---woah!!!!

i stood in the door way. staring at her Pink, Baby Blue and Light Green Duvet. then her matching pillows. it was a pink rug under her glass desk. everything was neatly put away. she had a blue short dresser beside her bed with a picture of her and Hatchi her and Zayns dog. then a green Lamp with a pink bottom. her walls were a very beautiful light green, There was a big window, the sunlight lit up the room. and there was a huge walk in closet with a cute pale blue Day Bed with white pillows, and a tanish whitish cover. there were pictures of Zayn, her, the girls of Little Mix, Her cat Her dog, her  family, places, cities, and pictures on the tour bus on a big black bulletin board. the walls were pale blue and her black carpet under the tan wood entertainment center. there were barn doors that opened automatically to reveal a huge flat screen in the tall entertainment center. there was a pretty desk matching the one in the room. it was organized to. she had pretty pink and light Green pens with little matching gold spirals on them in a, Valentine's day cup. her papers were in one short stack. there was a little closet in the corner, it was the same as this walk in closet but it had Racks of everything. Pants, skirts, shirts, belts and a big white turn table with a rack that rang around the turn table it had, dresses, pants, skirts, belts, jackets and shirts of all kinds and colors. there was a button. it made the turn table spin turning the rack with it so the clothes were spun around so you could see all of them. it stopped, there was big wooden boxes on a cute table. necklesses in one rings in the other bracelets in the other one. all were real. real ruby, gold, diamonds, gems, all that. there was a blue door..wow..the steps leaded to a indoor movie theater, with about 6 chairs in 7 rows on each side. then a big popcorn, drink and candy counter was pushed on the wall. very nice there was a dance studio to. it was really big!!. i arrived back in the room. i passed the Frappe Machine in the walk in closet with the Day Bed. then i seen a Starbucks coffee mini cafe in a big room. like REALLY. it was Starbucks but it was privet though. it really was Starbucks like the lights and floor and the chairs and the ordering counter the everything!!! i closed the glass double doors. i went back to the room. i closed the closet doors. i stood in the middle of the room. i hid there. no tears fell. i was okay, but if i seen the boys then i would not, mostly Niall. i used a big towel in Perries big bathroom to dry up my blood from my wrist. i threw it away. i wish this was my room!! i mean really!!! this had everything!!  really!! there was a draw full of tablets iPhone 6s and mac books and lap tops and chargers were still in their cases in another draw. i loved it!! the view was better in her room than mine. i would be forced to watch Liam and Sops make out sessions, i close the blinds but you still hear their lips clicking and moaning, because unfortunately, the poolside couch was RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY WINDOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perries window distance from the deck was as long as a Jeep car. Lucky duck!!! i heard footsteps.

hiiyyiiiyyyeee!! so!!, what do you think of Perries room!!! :-) pretty RIGHT!?!?!?!?!? what should happen next?!?!?! its reallly good!!! i wanna make it good.

xoxo-iyaniah