Chapter 12

Terrence

"You a bitch ass nigga, I fuckin' hate you!", Emily yelled.

"Bitch I hate you too!", I yelled back. She was about to walk up on me. We've been arguing about nothing lately. We're not having sex. We barely spend time with each other. We barely talk. Our marriage is going down hill. "Do it, ia knock yo' ass out.".

"Do it! You bad!", she said in my face. She started fighting me. I tried grabbing her hands but I couldn't she was to fast. Next thing you know I smacked her making her fall. I don't know what the fuck just happened. I can't believe I just smacked her. When I tried helping her up she punched me in my dick and ran into the bathroom. I fell to the ground holding myself. She just killed all my kids.

Emily

This nigga just smacked me. I guess I deserved it. I got a red handprint on my face. A tear ran down my cheek. Not because he hit me but because of the pain. After a minute the doorknob jiggled. "Emily open the door.". I didn't say anything. "Emily? Emily? Fuck it, I'm gone.".

"Gone where?". He didn't answer. "Terrence?". I heard the door close. I opened the door and he was gone. The alarm went off saying the door was opened. I looked out the window and he was getting in the car.

Terrence

I'm just driving around thinking about my marriage. While I was thinking I got a call from Angela my coworker. I pressed the button in my car and answered it.

Me:Hello?
Angela:Hey, is this a bad time?
Me:No what's up?
Angela:I need help with some paper work, can you stop by and help me?
Me:I'll be there in 15.
Angela:Okay, bye.
Me:Bye.

Emily

While I was drinking the doorbell rung. It must be the kids. Why are they ringing the bell though? I went and opened the door and it's my boss. "Can I use your bathroom?". I slit my eyes at him then shrugged my shoulders and moved  aside. I told him where it was and went to the kitchen as he went to the bathroom. I grabbed my glass and went to the door.

...

"You alright?", Mr.Moore asked.

"Yeah. You alright? You look stressed."

"I am."

"Wanna join me?", I asked. He shook his head. I felt him looking at my ass as he followed me to the kitchen. I don't even care. I poured him a drink and gave it to him. He sat at the island and I leaned on the counter.

"What happened to your face?"

"I got into it with Terrence."

"He put his hands on you?"

"I kind of deserved it, it's not that bad.". He walked to me and softly turned my head. I saw him shake his head out the corner of my eye.

"What happened?", he asked leaning on the island. For some reason I told him. "I'd never treat you like that.", he said walking to me. "You deserve better.", he said moving curls from in front of my face. "I can treat you better. I can give you better.". We looked into each other's eyes and he slowly leaned in. He kissed my lips and I hesitated then kissed him back.

Terrence

"You want a drink? You look like you could use one.", Angela asked.

"Yeah I do."

...

She started rubbing my shoulders. I closed my eyes and tilted my head back. I felt her kiss my lips. I opened my eyes as she stopped. I looked at her as she walked around and sat on my lap. She kissed me then pulled me up. She pulled me up to her room and pushed me on the bed.

Emily

I can't believe I cheated on Terrence.

Terrence

I can't believe I cheated on Emily.