Ms... What?

Sketch above is Mae; done by me.. Blonde hair and green eyes, black jacket, black ripped jeans, and grey shirt.

Mae

     "Look, look! It's a cake pop!" Gasped Rachael, skipping over to the shop excitedly.
     "Rachael, shut the fuck up," I huffed, "we're here looking for Kyle Jole."
     "But," her mouth watered, "cake pops.."
     "Ugh," I scowled, "fine! Jesus Christ!" It's been a month since me and Rachael became "partners". We were now one of the most famous serial killers in the U.S. I glanced over at her as she entered the shop. I tsked, following her.
     "One strawberry cake pop!" Grinned Rachael. I looked up from my notes to meet hazel eyes. I gasped before drawing my pistol and aiming it at the person in front​ of me.
     "Rachael! Step back!" I loaded my pistol, cocking it.
    "Hum? Why?" She looked at me from the corner of her eye. The woman that stood behind the cashier had a tooth smirk. Scars ran down her face and traveled down a pipe-like neck. Her hard gaze frightened me yet comforted me, her black hair framing her face and somehow making her neck seem more thin than it already is. Her black dress was wrinkle free and cut into a low V, hanging over her curves loosely. But, what scared me the most, was the blood that had splattered over her dress and neck, her pointed teeth appearing into a grin as the head that was in her hand dropped and rolled along the tiled floor.
    "Look at her, Rachael! Don't you see her!?" I screamed, clutching the pistol harder.
    "What are you talking abo-.." Rachael let out a shocked scream, almost as if she just noticed the woman's appearance.
     "One cake pop," the woman smiled softly, handing Rachael the strawberry coated snack. I shot, hitting her knee. Almost as soon as the bullet hit her, it bounced off, flinging into the wall behind me. My green eyes widened in shock and fear, my bottom lip trembling slightly.
    "Ladies, I am Ms. Pencil Neck," grinned the woman, "and I'm here to take you away!" And everything went black.

Rachael

     I woke up with pressure on my wrists and mouth. I lazily opened my droopy eyes, the room clearing infront of me.
     "Mae..?" I tried calling out, but the tape that was on my mouth muffled everything I said.
     "Mm?" Came another muffled reply. I jerked my head to the side to see Mae in the same situation I was, bound by the wrists and mouth taped tightly.
     "Ah, I see you're up," a rough voice growled from ahead. I immediately snapped my head forward, staring at a woman standing cockily. Her left leg was outstretched in a manor that she means business. Her head tipped back slightly and she gave us a smirk.
     "Clock, don't scare the poor bitches," a snarky voice spoke up, "they're bound for God's sake!"
     "Shut it, Jane!" The first woman, who I'm assuming is Clock, snapped back.
     "I'll get Ms. P," the second voice said as I heard rustling around the room. Suddenly, I was blinded by a light. The door..! I practically screamed in my head. I immediately made a lunge to the door, only to be met with a hard converse boot in my face. I flung back, blood spraying from my noise.
     "Sorry, Babe, gotta wait for Ms. P." I heard a light chuckle. I let out a muffled growl, and suddenly the door was opened again, light flooding into the dark room.
     "Sorry to keep you waiting," a chirpy voice spoke. God..? "I'm Ms. Pencil Neck, we met earlier!"