Mae Gale and Rachael Jacks

Mae

I am not one for anger, nor irritation. But this bitch was definitely getting on my nerves. I gazed over at the smug blonde next to me. She currently had my hands taped together and my ankles wrapped up onto a pole.
"Oi, Bitch, are you gonna let me out?" I growled lowly.
"No, I don't think so," She smirked. I rolled my eyes.
"I am going to rip that pretty blonde hair right out of your dumb head if you don't fucking let me go." I snarled, lunging at her threateningly. The tape made a slight tare, making my eyebrows shoot up in interest.
"Ooooh," She laughed, "I'm so scared!"
"You should be," I cracked a crooked smile.
"And why is that, Slut?" She cockily stuck her chin up.
"Because I'm free," I cackled and tore the rest of the tape with a forceful lunge towards her. She made a shocked gasp which a fearful scream soon followed. I slammed my Semi-Automatic pistol into her mouth and made an amused smirk appear on my face.
"Mmf!" She tried to speak, but the pistol muffled her pleads.
"I know, I know, I didn't get to tear out that hair of yours," I sighed, dipping my head back, "but you called the cops so I don't have much time for fun.." I grinned down at her as my finger put pressure on the trigger. "Bye, Bitch." I laughed, blowing her jaw apart.

Rachael

I looked at the man on top of me blankly.
"You're boooring!" I whined flicking my black bangs out of my face. My blue eyes pierced his hazel ones as a slight pout made it's way onto my face.
"Watcha talkin' about? I'm the best fucker there is!" He pinned my wrists above me.
"Sorry, Daniel," I smirked, idly tipping my head back, "I don't think this is working out." I slammed my knee into his stomach, making him keel over and let go of my wrists. I spun around and got onto my knees. I eyeing his bare body. "I also could've done much better." I grabbed his hair and planted his face into my knee. I grabbed my switchblade from my desk next to the bed and brought it down between his shoulder blades.
"Rachael!" He let out a shocked scream.
"Hum?" I cocked an eyebrow and slammed him down onto the ground.
"Rachael, Baby, we can work this out!" He cried, bleeding out heavily.
"Nah, I think the bartender across the street would make a much better plaything." I grinned at my decision. It was true, that bartender was hot as fuck. "Now, goodbye, Daniel." I sprung up and sliced the blade into his forehead, right between his eyes. "Bullseye." I snickered and got up. I through on my clothes from the previous night and walked out, hips swaying.

Hey, guys!~ Hope you enjoyed!