Chapter 12 The manager and the Date

Rylands POV

When I came out of the bathroom Ross was standing in the hallway. "What do you want Ross?"

"I've seen that my baby brother has a crush on a certain girl possibly named... Brooke?" He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Your a dork!"

"What you don't want my help?!"

"Fine I need your help! I don't know how to win her over."

"Trust me dude just be yourself and ask her out on a date. I'll help you. Come on let's do it now."

"What?! no!! I'll mess up I'm not ready!"

Ross didn't answer me back he just pulled me into the kitchen and shoved me towards Brooke.

"Hey Ryland!"

"Hey um-I.. Uh..... I- I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out with me tomorrow?" I asked nervously rushing the last bit out.

"Of course!"

Oh thank goodness she said yes!! Ross came over to me and have me a high five when Brittany said "Ross can you get the milk out of the fridge I don't want to get up!"

"Sure babe just give me a sec"

"She has got you wrapped around her finger doesn't she?" I whispered to him.

"Shut up!!" He hisses back. While I snickered.

Ross POV

I think I am going to ask Brittany out on our first date tonight. I just can't stop thinking about her. I'm glad she said yes when I asked her to be my girlfriend.

"Hey Brittany?" I asked as I handed her the milk.

"Yeah ross?"

"Would you maybe want to go out on a date with me tonight."

"Yeah that sound fantastic!"

I did a mental happy dance in my head while walking out of the kitchen. However when I got to my room I couldn't help but jump for joy.

(Skip to date)

Brittany's POV

"I am so nervous I mean what if I trip and fall or say some..." I started to say but got interrupted by Rydel.

"Brittany! Ross won't care if you trip or say something dumb. All he cares about is getting to spend time with you!"

Am I being silly for being nervous? Maybe. I mean who wouldn't be. I'm going on a date with one of my idols.

"Hello?? Brittany!" Rydel says while waving her hand in front of my face.

"Huh? What?"

"I was saying stop worrying and let me finish your hair." Then there was a knock on the door.

"Are you almost done in there? Ross is ready to go." Riker shouted through the door.

"We will be out in about 5 minutes!" Rydel shouted back.

"K"

We walked out of our room and to the living room where I saw ross sitting on the couch waiting. Then he saw me and he got up and came over to me while taking my hand in his.

"Ready?"

"Defiantly!"

We walked out and to his car. Him being the gentleman that he is opened my door for me. I giggles as he slid across the good of his car and got into the drivers side of the car.

"You look amazing" he complemented.

"You're not to bad yourself."

We started driving in a direction that I was unfamiliar with so curiosity got the better of me. "Where are we going?" I asked giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"No the puppy dog eyes aren't going to work on me and I'm not telling you!" He exclaimed.

"Please!"

"Nope"

"Dang it! Oooo squirrel!"

"You are so random at times!"

"Oh you haven't even seen the half of it yet!"

"Oh were here!" He said just as he pulled up to the beach.

We sat down and eat dinner that he had hidden in the trunk of the car. After that we decided that it was getting late and it looked as though it were about to rain.

"Come on let's hurry I think the storm is getting closer." Ross said while quickening his pace. Sure enough as soon as he said that it started pouring. We sprinted of to the car and he put the blanket and stuff we were using in the trunk. I looked over at him to see an evil smirk spread across his face. Then he started walking over to me.

"Ross what are you do-" I got cut of by his lips pressing to mine. And a couple of minutes later I broke the kiss.

"Mr. Cliche are we?" I said playfully.

"Maybe" he replied.

"Come on we should probably go home before they start worrying about us." And with that we were on our way home.

I hope you liked it. I tried to make it a little longer this time. Comment below to let me know what you think!!