Chapter 4: The Airport

Brittany's POV

We arrived at the LAX airport at about 9 o' clock. I started to feel really nervous.

"What if they think I'm terrible? I am not going to be able to do this. I will start freaking out as soon as I get there, and I will look like a fool." I thought to myself.

My mom must have seen me shaking because she started rubbing my back trying to calm me just as Mr.Harper walked up.

"Hey everyone" He said setting down his suitcase.

"Hey" my mom said still rubbing my back.

"Brittany you will do fine I have complete faith in you. Do you think you would be less nervous if you read the letter that they sent saying they wanted you to audition in person?"He asked trying to make me feel better.

I nodded since that was the only thing I could manage to do. He handed me the letter.

"We absolutely loved Brittany's singing. We would love it if she would be able to come in and audition in person. She is the best that we have gotten an audition from."

I handed back the letter and managed to get out a few words.

"They really think I am good."

"Brittany you are amazing do you really think if you weren't I would send in the CD and embarrass you?"

"No and I am sorry for not even saying thank you."I said feeling bad.

"It is fine I understood that you were nervous and had a lot on your mind."

After he said this I ran over to him and hugged him.

We arrived at our hotel an hour later. I couldn't go back to sleep because I slept a lot on the plane so I decided to play on my phone. I got bored soon and decided to call Brooke.

(Phone conversation)

"Hello"Brooke answered

"Hey Brooke oh my gosh were you sleeping?"

"Yup" She said popping the p.

"I am sorry I forgot the time difference."

"Hey don't worry about it I wanted to know if you got there safe"

"We just landed... And I will call you later because we have to go"

"Ok bye!"

"Bye"

(End of conversation)

I fell asleep within 5 minutes after the phone call.