Chapter 2: A Girls Night Out

The next night my parents dropped me off in Brooke's drive way. I was about to ring the doorbell when she opened the door.

"Could you possibly walk any slower" Brooke said pulling me through the door.

"Yes I think I could!!"

"Come on let's go to my room then I will have my mom drive us to the mall."

"Why are we going to the mall?" I said when we got to her room.

"We are going to go buy you something that is gonna make Ross pass out when he sees you!"

"Ok...like I will ever have a chance with him." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Trust me you guys are perfect for each other"

Brooke ran out of the room and I followed close behind.

"Mom where are you?" Brooke yells.

"Kitchen why?"

"Can you drive me and Brittany to the mall"

"Brooke we really don't have to go" I whined at her.

"Yes we do!! Stop whining you are acting like a baby."

"Mom you never answered me" Brooke yells as she walks into the kitchen.

"Of course I will take you just give me 5 minutes"

"Ok" we both said in unison.

We both headed out to the car and soon after Brooke's mom came out. 30 minutes later we were inside the mall heading into Hollister. We found a really cute t-shirt that was yellow. I always thought it was cool because Ross and I both like yellow.

We spent the whole time shopping and running around the mall like maniacs. It was really fun but the mall cops had to stop us because it was bothering to many people.

"Hey it's time to go my mom just called and said she was outside waiting."

"Ok. Brooke?"

"What's wrong you look like you are going to cry."

"I don't know how I am going to leave you."

"Stop it you are going to make me cry!"

We laughed and she hugged me. We went back to her house and passed out as soon as we hit the bed.