Chapter 11 Football and Bacon

Rockys POV

Then I did something very unexpected. I kissed her. Oh no!! What if she doesn't like me. Wait a minute she is kissing me back. Yay!! We pulled away.

"Awwww" everyone said.

"Hey who wants to go to the park an play football?" Ryland asked.

"But Ryland you just came back from football practice." I said to him but I think I know why he wants to play. He wants to show off in front of everyone.

Brittany's POV

Everyone went to their rooms and Rydel had to lend all of the girls some clothes that we could play football in. After we changed we headed back downstairs and I was immediately attacked in a hug from Ross. Once we got into car Ross yells for everyone to be quiet. It was way too loud.

"Guys I think we have a problem." Brooke said.

"What?" I said very concerned.

"What if you don't know how to throw a football." Brooke said very shyly

"Don't worry I'll show you how." Ryland said with a wink. Aww! Little Ryland has a crush on Brooke.

I gave Ross a nudge on the arm and whispered "I think Rylands got a crush"

"I think so too" Ross whispered back with a chuckle. I leaned over onto Ross's shoulder and he rested his head on mine. When we finally arrived at the park Ross picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We just finished our game and we're headed back to the van. And if I might add Ryland flirted a LOT with Brooke and Riker did the same with Savanna.

"Hey I think we need to play matchmakers." Ross whispered to me as we were waiting to get in the van.

"I think so too. We will have to plan tomorrow." I whispered back.

"Yes we will."

I cuddled up into Ross's side and before I knew it I was fast asleep. I awoke just as I was being lifted into the air by two strong arms. I looked over to see Ross carrying me into his room. He didn't realize I was awake, so he lay me on his bed. I sat up when he left the room and got my phone out of my pocket because it was vibrating.

Mom- hey I'm really sorry we had to leave but I hope you understand.

Me- of course I understand and I know that you know this is my dream and you would never take that away from me.

Mom- I love you. I will text you at least three times a week and call every once in a while.

Me- ok I love you too.

Ross walked back into the room. And laid down beside me. About thirty minutes later we fell asleep.

***********************************************

The next morning I woke up to the smell of bacon. I ran downstairs screaming "bbbbaaaacccccoooonnnnn!!!"

"Well I think she likes bacon!" Rocky replied.

"Yeah never get between her and bacon!" Taylor exclaimed.

"Owwwww!! She bit me!" Riker exclaimed.

"Yeah that's why..." Savanna said walking over to Riker.

"That hurt!!" Riker said.

"It'll be ok she has bitten me plenty of times before." Savanna said.

"Sorry!" I exclaimed with a mouthful of bacon.

"Here let me see your hand." Savanna said to Riker.

Riker showed Savanna his hand and she lead him to the bathroom.

Rikers POV

She lead me to the bathroom and took my hand.

"Man she really got you good didn't she!" She said to me. However all I could think about is how pretty her eyes are.

"Thanks I like yours too" She said.

"Did I just say that aloud?"

"Yeah you did" she said while coming closer to me.

I stood up a closed the gap between us. She stood up on her toes and I kissed her only to be interrupted by the one and only Ryland!! He started banging on the door yelling " hurry up I have to go!!!"

We walked out of the bathroom and I said "great timing little bro!"

"Oh were you guys kissing in there?"

"Uh yeah!!"

Rylands POV

Geez!! I really need to make my move on Brooke all my brothers are way ahead of me!