suprise..

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hola! Enjoy this long ass chapter that gave me a headache.  💀

Ross's POV:

I wake up with a smile. I look at the girl in my arms all tangled in the mess of the sheets and well...me. My smile growing as I remembered what happened last night. We kissed, she called me love. I thought it was a dream but it felt too real.

I decided to let her sleep in and make some breakfast for us.

I untangle myself from Laura, that taking a lot of energy. She's small but she's strong.

I stretch as I smile at the sun coming out of my window. Different from my 'friend' here that likes to sleep in, I actually love the feeling of waking up early. It makes me feel like I have my life together and that it's gonna be a good day.

I make my way through the little kitchen of our apartment before looking at Laura first to see her still in bed. One leg and arm out the covers squeezing the sheets between her body.Her face now in the middle of the bed all squished up and some drool coming out of her mouth. Classic lazyass. I laugh to myself.

Now what am I good at cooking? Scrambled eggs ....boiled eggs....omelette ?... cookies.....french toast. ...pancakes...boiled water... I'm not much of a cheef if you haven't noticed. Wait... PANCAKES! Yes perfect.

I take out my phone to see the time and date. A notification comes just as I touch it. I raise my eyebrows.

I open it :

Be prepared . There's gonna be a lot of teasing today ...

I furrow my eyebrows... umm wha- FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKING SHIT I WAS SO DISTRACTED I FORGOT! HOW COULD I ,FUCKING GOD!

I sprint to Laura's bed looking at her. Okay think fast. How to wake her up how to wake her up how to-... wait yeah I know.. I smirk. There's no way she'll be grumpy waking up like this.

I lay on top of her body looking at her squishy face and pink lips. Mhh... I kiss her forehead , I kiss her nose, I kiss both of her cheeks her eyes moving now. I kiss on the side of her lips...a smile growing on her face. I grin. I kiss her cheen , a giggle comes out. My heart melts.
I put three kisses fast on her cheek each one closer to her lips. I'm presented with a fit of giggles. I smile and kiss her lips. Hers kissing back. They're even more sweet then I rememberd. She smiles through the kiss and so do I. Then I remember my purpose and unattach our lips to look at her brown eyes open and her cute blushy face and wide smile. I chuckle.

"Morning sleeping beauty"

"Morning my prince" she giggles again. Those giggles are giving me life I swear.

"Did I win the award for best-way-to-wake-a-girl-up yet? "

"I don't think that exists but if I'll make you happy then sure" she laughes.

"Hey remember our planes today which we're already late to do?" I smile.

She gives me a confused face "what planes?"

"We are supposed to fly home today and our plane takes off at 8am It's currently 7:30 am"

"WHAT!"

"That's what I said"

"WELL MOVE IT WE HAVE GOT TO GET READY SHIT WHAT DO I WEAR"

I hear her complain and throw her some random shorts and a tank top.