sick

Sup

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ross's pov :

I woke up to the sounds of heavy rain  The room looked dark. The curtains of the room were closed and it was raining really heavily. I could hear the thunderstorm outside.

I look at my side to see Laura still sleeping I check my alarm and it was 6:30 am. I might as well wake up now.I knew that if i didn't get up now, I'd never be able to wake up again later

Wait what about Laura? Do I wake her? Nah ..I'll come and wake her up later before those stupid school activitys begin.

As much as I missed the warmth of my bed and Laura's body right next to mine I had to let go. So I went in the bathroom, took a shower, change my clothes to a grey sweater, black jeans and the usual  converse.

After that I let my hair messy as I opened the door and closed it behind me taking one last glace at a sleeping Laura.I didn't open the curtains so she was in pure darkness.

Ugh I wish I was there with her right now.I really just want to go cuddle next to her in the darkness like I was before.

With a sigh I close the door and head for the elevator. As I was halfway there I see Maia and Shanel walking by.

"Oh hey Ross! Why up so early? " Maia asks in her Australian accent.

"If I didn't wake up right now , I would probably never "

"Same" Shanel said as I heard another door crack open to see Calum.

"Morning! How'd you guys sleep?"

"Great " I shrugged and the girls said they'd slept well too.

I was about to close the elevator door when I see Ryland and Rocky running to reach it.

They get in as the elevator starts moving and we make our way out of it, into the caffeteria.
There was like only four students there or something. We all bought our food and sat at a table.

After minutes of us talking, the caffeteria was filling and I see everybody walking in from the door as well as Peyton, Raini, Delly and Kellie.

They walk up to us and greed us good morning while taking their seats.

"Where's Laur? " Peyton looks around.I then remember her

"SHIT! She was sleeping when woke up.Maybe she's still sleeping .I gotta wake her up before she gets late"

"Can I come?" Raini puts a hand on my arm as she looks at me and I see our camera in her other hand.

Yeah I call it our camera now nice I  my friends seriously use it more than me and Laura anyway .

"Whatever " I roll my eyes knowing she'll film us and she chuckles.

Yeah, yeah,shut up.

We hop into the elevator again as she starts talking to the camera  and explains what we're doing and shows me in camera. I just say "Sup" making a peace sign with my hands.

We get to mine and Laura's room to see her already woken up but not out of bed yet. What is she doing?

"Oh hey guys" she says in a really scratchy raspy voice. She actually sounds hot but-

"Laura are you ok? " Raini asked putting down the camera a little bit but I think it's still recording.

"Yeah I'm fine, I'll go get ready " she said with that voice again and after putting her glasses on ,she started coughing while closing the door to the bathroom.