fancy diner

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Laura's pov :

"How is it possible that everything looks so good on you?" i asked Ross while doing his tie

"Because I am Ross Lynch "

"I've noticed " I rolled my eyes and kept doing my job.

"Annnddd done.Perfect." I said as i finishes and clapped in excitement.

"You know what's more perfect?" He asked with that smirk of his

"What?"

"You " I blushed

"Shut upppp" I whined and hit his chest while walking down the stairs  to the kitchen where everybody was waiting for us with him trailing behind me.

"What took you so long? We're gonna be late if we don't hurry" Vannesa said while fixing her black fancy shiny dress.

"Not my fault this guy can't even tie a tie " I said pointing my finger at Ross.

"But it's hhhaarrdd " he whined

"Anyway let's just go . Now the restaurant is pretty fancy as I said before so I don't want any food fights or any of you chocking or trashing the table or something like that . Tonight you all are gonna be adults" Stormie said .

"Ughhh" we all groaned.

"I hate being an adult " I hear Ross quickly mumble to himself and start chuckling.

Rydel was wearing a white dress going up to her knees with hot pink fancy flowers on it .

Vannesa was wearing a black long mermade shape dress and her black hair also down making her red lipstick popp.

Ellen was wearing a green down to her knees plain but still fancy dress while Stormie went for a yellow dress with a fancy neck line kind of thing.

All the boys were wearing black suites and ties with different kind of colored t-shirts. Better take some pictures tonight 'cause this is very rare for the Lynch boys to be wearing this.

I was wearing a hot red dress who ruffles in the back and with red lipstick. My hair down  and curly and I had black high heels on.

We arrived at the restaurant and picked a big table so it could fit all of us . I took my seat just as everybody else and Ross had taken a seat beside me

As soon as we sat down they started making noise. While our parents tried to hush them I took a few seconds to look around.

Woah this place was so beautiful and fancy. I myself am not much of a fancy things lover. I mean come on we could have just gone on a picknick  it's not much of a big deal that me and Ross are leaving tomorrow but they all wanted to do something memorable so I guess this is it.

The restaurant was modern , with white shiny objects and big chairs and tables with cream curtains . The guests were all wearing fancy things and looked like they were rich.Of course. I mean look at this place.

"Rocky stop stealing my freking food " I hear Ross whisper in a hursh tone.

"But yours is better"

"We have been served the same food you idiot! "

" Yeah but it tastes better from your plate"

Ross gave him a 'what the heck' look and I started laughing.

"Aw I'll miss this " i did the pouty face .

"What?" Ryalnd said finally looking away from his phone which was what Stormie had been trying but failing to get him to do for the past few minutes .