performance

Sup

Laura's pov :

"Red or rosey pink?" Kellie asked showing me some lipsticks.

"Sparkely or fancy?" Delly asked next.

"Necklace or choker?" Raini asked .

"With or without" Shanel put her hat on and took it off for me to see.

"Converse or sandals ?"Maia continued

"Eyeshadow or eyeliner?"  Peyton asked

"Loose or tight-"

"Okay girls relax. I'll help all of you no need for questions" I interrupted Maia

"Ok so Kellie blue ,Delly sparkely , Rainy necklace ,with hat Shanel and use some eyeshadow Pey" I finished .

"Thanks" they said at the same time and continued what they were doing.

I was already ready for the  apparently not-so-crazy-party since  the photo shot. All I'm left to do withis sit back and help the others with their outfits.

"Was this how you guys got ready the other night?" I asked.

"Yep but you slept early with Ross so you didn't get to have all this fun " Raini put some music and they all started dancing while getting ready
They're so basic.

"Oh believe me! She had fun" Maia winked

"Don't say it like that .It sounds so dirty" I scrunched my nose.

"That's cus it is" Maia said.

"Nope" i answered .

"Yep"

"Nope"

"Yep"

"Nope"

"YEP" they yelled at the same time.

I can never win with them can I ?

Suddenly Ross bursted into the room .Thank god they were all dressed and were just fixing jewelry and make up.

"Laur,Laur,Laur,Laur,Laur,Laur,Laur" he said repeating my name with my iPad on his hand and handing that to me while he just threw himself on the bed beside me and I saw Jake walk in after him and pecked Shanel.They're cute.

Then I saw Ell walk in too and give Rydel a kiss too. God there's so many couples.

#foreveralone

"What,what,what,what,what,what,what" I copied him .He rolled his eyes and pointed to the iPad in my hands. I got a face time request by my parents.

"You could of just answered them you know" I said shrugging.

"Shut up and answer it "

"Ok ok.. pushy much "I mumbled as I accepted the request as my moms and Stormies face appear on the camera with a bunch of others familiar faces.

"HIIII" they all screamed at me from the camera "Hey guyss"I said waving withba smile.

You couldn't see Ross since he was still laying down on the bed.

"So what's up? How's the hotel and where's Ross? I told that boy to look after you" my mom asked and Stormie just nodded.

"I'm here Ellen and come on guys we've only been gone for like 2 days or something .Missed us already? Oh and Laura? She's healthy as a peach" he got up and squeezed my cheeks .I slap his hands away and he jumped.

"Ow"

"Aww 2 seconds in the camera and you guys are already beeing cute ." Vanessa said as the girls on the room laughed listening to Ness talk from my iZPad and still getting ready.