The Quidditch World Cup

It was the night of the 3th task of the Triwizard Tournament. Lord Voldemort says: "Kill the spare." Wormtail gets his wand, screaming the Killing curse. I can't close my eyes when Cedric Diggory dies. Harry gets pinned up to the grave of Tom Riddle Senior. Then, everything goes really fast: Wormtail cutting his hand of, the bone that flies out of the grave and finally, Wormtail who cuts Harry's arm to get his blood. He does it in the cauldron and throws the deformed, ugly baby in black robes in that big cauldron. He flies out of the cauldron and a body forms. He's back. Lord Voldemort is back.    

(Many months before, the Quidditch World Cup)

The Death Eaters are surrounding the camping field. I try to run with Ron and Harry, into the Forest, but when we run through the big trees, I lose them out of sight. It finally calms down a bit, but I see no people anywhere.

It is becoming very dark and I'm scared. I'm completely alone in a big forest, with maybe some Death Eaters on my heels. Someone puts a hand on my mouth. "If you value your life and that of your friends, you keep quiet," an unknown hisses, manly voice in my ear.

My eyes are wide open when I nod. I have no choice. He pulls me with him. When I look above, I see a Death Eaters-mask and hood and when I look through the trees, I see we are walking towards the infamous Dark Mark, who rises in the sky.

I try to wiggle me free, but the man keeps me against his body, giving me no chance to set myself free. He pushes me onto the now abandoned, demolished camping field. I see it before me, a couple of hours ago. Camping with the Weasleys and Harry, watching the Quidditch World cup without a care in the world.

Nothing that could lead to an attack of Death Eaters. A tear runs down my cheek when I got pushed to the other Death Eaters, who are standing on the field. "You found her, Rookwood," a masculine voice states, a voice which I recognise as the one of Lucius Malfoy.

I bite in the hand of the man named Rookwood, which leads to Rookwood taking his hand off my mouth, when I scream:"YOU, YOU TRAITOR, YOU SHOULD BE IN AZKABA-," I got cut off with a spell. I knew it had no meaning to try to scream anymore, it would only make me tired and no one would hear me anyways.

"You are smart, little girl," Malfoy says. I glare at them. "Rookwood, Dolohov, take her to the Manor. I think he wants to talk with his descendant." Two men grab my arms, tieing them up on my back.

I didn't know where I was going, but I know it will be a dangerous place, a place where I will be in constant danger.