Trash King of Aoba Johsai

Start from the beginning

"Oikawa! Iwaizumi! Get back here already!"

You heard the coach of Aoba Johsai calling your childhood friends back to the side of their court. You gave the duo one last smirk, flipping your hair as you walked away. "May the best man win."

With that, the match between Aoba Johsai and Karasuno officially started.

***

"Tsukishima, nice serve."

Your (e/c) eyes following the ball which was received nicely by Kunimi. Iwaizumi let out a "nice receive" as he and another player rushed forward to the net, ready for a spike. Close to the net, Oikawa's knees was bent, eyes focused on the ball that was spinning towards him and ready to set.

Thud!

In a blink of an eye, Oikawa set the ball up for Iwaizumi who spiked the ball flawlessly, breaking past Karasuno's block. The referee blew his whistle as the entire gym cheered loudly. Aoba Johsai just earned their first point.

Meanwhile, your teammates stood in shock, not moving an inch. They couldn't react fast enough to stop that spike.

You grit your teeth, your fists clenched as you glanced at Oikawa who gave your friends a prideful smirk, smugly saying. "Come on. I'll be doing the same thing again."

With his back turned to Karasuno's volleyball players, he mocked them. "We'll see if you can catch up with us."

You loved Oikawa to death, but sometimes you want to throw him out of the window due to his ego, always looking down on those inferior to him.

"Believe." Your brother said, his eyes not straying from the match before him. Keishin always knew what was going on in your mind and he always has the right words that you need to hear.

You nodded as you focused on the match once more. After all, the match had only just begun and it was still early to worry.

As the match kept going and the points kept climbing, you could see that Kageyama was getting frustrated with his ex senior to the point he did something that had you jumping onto your feet and screaming at the blueberry setter.

"WHAT THE EVERFLYING SHIT WAS THAT YOU BLUEBERRY IDIOT?!"

Everyone turned to you, shaking at your angry voice. Your entire form was shaking with anger as you try not to lash out at the first year setter. The reason of your anger was because just when you thought that Kageyama has a plan up his sleeves, he did the exact same dump shot that Oikawa did earlier on.

That was a huge risk, although it did earned Karasuno a point.

"Looks like someone is in trouble." Tsukishima snickered under his breath. Kageyama was literally shaking in fear.

"What you did just now was a huge risk! I expect this from string bean and not from you Kageyama. I'll let it slide since it got us a point. But if you pull off something like this again, I would not hesitate to use your head as a volleyball. Do you understand?!"

Kagayama nodded his head, his eyes widen in fear at his assistant coach's threat. He would like to keep his head attached to his neck.

Everyone shivered as you sat down on the bench, a murderous look on your face as Takeda and Keishin slowly moves away from you while Kiyoko patted you on the head, trying to calm you down. After all, a scary Ukai (name) is dangerous as the world might come to an end.

After your "little" outburst, the match continued. However, you could still see that the blue-haired setter was getting more desperate as his set ups kept getting blocked by the opposite team. Oikawa's smug looks was not helping Kageyama's situation. At this point, you were so close to setting Oikawa's perfect hair on fire.