Cell's

This is by @LeeSchnackAttack      

"Here you go." Jason opened the steel door to the almost prison like cell. Sighing loudly, I looked back at him sadly, "Really, I have to stay in here? Even after everything I told you?" Jason stared at the ground and stuck his foot out angrily, "Look, I'm not all mushy gushy about that. Like I get it and all that you and I have a – special – friendship back where you're from. But here, you and I total strangers.

 And I must obey Bat's orders, he'd have my head if he knew we'd gone out." He grabbed my hand and snapped a bracelet on, then proceeded to push me into the cell.The door snapped shut behind me. I turned around slowly and gripped two of the bars on the door, because the rest of the cell was made of glass. "You're better than this Jason. I know you, you won't keep me in here forever. You act like you're so tough, but in all reality, you're just that same old punk kid Bruce found stealing money from his bank account. You're soft, and as much as you'd like to think you aren't, you are, and can't accept it." 

Jason recovered from me spatting in his face."Well," He replied in a mockingly laughing voice, "I guess your research wasn't all that well then. 'Cause the night Bruce found me, I wasn't stealing money." He laid his right forearm across the bars right where my face was, "I was stealing tires." My face immediately showed a frown as he walked off proudly. His hand was on the door when I spoke to him stopping him. I shouted at him he wouldn't be able to keep in the cell forever. And that when he came back for me I would laugh in his face and tell him I told you so.He laughed and closed the door, leaving me alone once again. I had never been angrier in my life.