Home again *Sigh*

This is by @LeeSchnackAttack    

"Hold on now." Jason grabbed my arm before I could take us back to the cave. "You're telling me that you and I are married on your earth or whatever?" I nodded in response. Jason rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe what he had just heard, and it was a lot to take in. "I just – I can't believe that." He scratched the back of his head nervously, "I'm sorry if that offends you, or hurts you. I just – you're eighteen. I can't believe you would marry someone, nonetheless me at eighteen." Laughing, I covered my mouth to hide my embarrassment, "Well, on my earth our culture is different. And I'm not eighteen on my earth."Jason crossed his arms, "Ok, so how old are you, and I, on your earth." "I am thirty-six and you are forty.""What?" Jason panicked. I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Do not be alarmed, our thirty-six and forty are equivalent to your earth's eighteen and twenty." "Oh, so how does that work?" asked Jason."Well our years are different than yours. For every one of your years is two of ours." "You guys have shorter years than we do." "Indeed." Jason tapped his chin, "That means Damian would be twenty-six."I nodded.Damian stormed up to Jason and I, clearly unhappy. "Red Hood. Please, tell these children to unhand me before I bring the sword out on them." Jason and I exchanged looks before laughing at Damian who had at least three children stuck to him. "Looks like you're going to have to get out of this one on your own, Brat. I'm not good with kids myself, but I'm sure Archangel would love to help you." Jason gave me a small nudge forward. Rolling my eyes, I grabbed one of the children stuck on Damian's leg, then the other of his left leg. "There, you should be able to get the last child off your back"Damian grabbed the boys shirt and removed him from his back. "I can't believe it." Jason laughed, "The great Robin is defeated by a bunch of kids." "It's not funny, Red Hood. Especially because you were a Robin once as well."

Jason stuck his tongue out at Damian. I set the two children in my hands down.

"Archangel." Jason spoke."Yes?""It's time for us to go now." Damian continued.My eyes went back to the child, who were still happily playing with their toys, "I see."