Hey Dark Idiot

This is by @LeeSchnackAttack    

My gloomy eyes looked at the darkness that was called Gotham. It was a somewhat peaceful night, considering all that had happened previously. Light sirens were heard off in the distance distracting me from my thoughts. I was tired, and didn't feel like getting up from my seat on top of the building. Something was off though. It was almost too peaceful after the sirens stopped. Suspicious I listened more carefully. A rushing sound came from behind me. I turned my body to try to make out what the continuous sound was. I clenched the concrete on the building, "Someone's here. The question is who." The dark gravelly voice answered my question, "I should be the one asking you that question." A toothy smile drew across my face, "Well if it isn't the dark night himself, to what do I owe the pleasure?""You and I both know that I don't have to answer that question, Archangel." I laughed, "Really?" A long pause came between us as I waited for him to say something. My frown grew, "Are you going to turn me in?" My eyes glanced back at the dark city. "Yes." Batman responded. Shaking my head, I arose from my seat, "It's unusually peaceful tonight, don't you think?" I could practically hear Batman glaring at me for changing the subject. "You killed them." He paused, "Joker, Slade, Scarecrow, Heretic, and the Court. If that reason isn't enough to take you in, then do explain why it isn't." "I'm doing the job you couldn't." I spun around facing him.Batman glared at me once again, "This has gone on far longer than it should have." "And whose fault is that?" I spat at him.

In one swift move Batman grabbed a Bat-a-rang and threw it at me. With the same swiftness he used I moved out of the way. Batman stood up straight and cracked his knuckles, "You'll be sorry that you came here." I readied myself, this fight wasn't going to be hard, but it certainly wasn't going to be easy. Before either one of us took another step Batman earpiece buzzed. I could barely hear who was on the other end, but I could make out just enough. "Batman, there's been a report of suspicious activity on the East side of town. It's Penguin." My head flicked in the direction of the sirens that went of several minutes ago, I glanced back at Batman who was just finishing up talking with his allies. Before he could stop me, I took off East. Batman was right behind me, he touched his earpiece again, "I need backup, she's faster than expected." "Backup." I whispered and sped up, it wouldn't take them long to get to where we were.