Chapter 14 Robin Rises

So, Sara won't kill me for killing one of our babies, here is Robin Rises

Hope you enjoy this chapter

~babybird

----------------------------------------------------

"DAMI!" Dick yelled running over to Damian and hugged him tightly. Danny snickered at poor Damian, who was in a Grayson hug. "Unhand me, Grayson!" Damian struggled to free himself from Dick's grasp. "We better start heading to Clockwork's tower now" Danny stated heading back to the door. Damian shoved Dick once more and he was free from Dick. Damian ran after Danny to get away from Dick's hugs for a while.

"Danny, why do we have to Clockwork's tower? Who is Clockwork?" Dick questioned following behind. Danny turned his head to look at Dick and replied: "Clockwork is the master of time and he will, most likely, bring Damian back." Danny ruffled said boys hair, who smacked Danny's hand away. "Do not touch me!" Damian snapped fixing his hair.

Danny turned to both boys and held out his hands. "Grab my hand so I can fly us to Clockwork," Danny said as the other two each grabbed a hand. Danny smiled pulled them through the wall of the castle, only Danny forgot Damian was a ghost now, so he was slammed into the wall.

"What was that for, Fenton!" Damian snapped pulling on Danny's hand. "Sorry forgot that you were a ghost, humans are the ghosts in this world" Danny explained turning Damian intangible.

Once they were out of the Far Frozen, Danny flew them to Clockwork's tower. After 5 minutes, Danny and the two boys landed in front of the double doors of the tower. Dick was about to knock when the door opened to reveal a young man floating there with a smile. "Welcome Danny, Dick, and Damian," Clockwork started and shifted into his elderly form. "Come on in and I'll help you with your problem." Dick and Damian were suspicious of the ghost.

- - - - In The Cave - - - -

Jason and Tim were in the Batcave, Tim was sitting at the bat computer going through the files, while Jason was cleaning his guns. Damian's body resting on the hospital bed in the Batcave Med Bay. "How long do you think until they come back?" Jason spoke up cleaning his pistol. "Dunno, probably soon" Tim replied putting a few notes into Joker's file.

Jason and Tim sat in the cave for a few more hours, when they heard the heart monitor started beeping. Jason and Tim ran over to the Med Bay to see Damian's eyes flutter but never opened. "Haha Danny did it, he actually brought Demon spawn back to the land of the living without using the Lazarus pit!" Jason laughed with a smile.

- - - - With Dick, Danny, and Damian - - - -

Clockwork had finished up with Damian when he just vanished into thin air. "Where did he go!" Dick panicked jumping up from his spot on the floor. "He is where his body is at," Clockwork explained shifting into his toddler form. "He should be waking up soon, so you should head back to the cave to see him wake." Danny nodded and grabbed Dick. "Let's go see Dami when he wakes up," Danny said flying out and back to Master Manor.

---------------------------------------------------
Word count- 510

YAY! Damian is back on the land of the living