Chapter 3 Meeting Dick

It has been a few days since Danny's the nightmare. He wanted to know why he had the nightmare. The last time he had a nightmare was when he was 8 years old.

   "Danny get your thing packed we're leaving tomorrow morning at 7:30." Maddie knocked on his door. "I know I'm almost done. Where are we going again?" Danny asked opening his bedroom door. "We're going to Gotham City," Jazz answered as she walked passed his room. "Mom asked to have a partnership Wayne Enterprises."

   Danny didn't see why he had to pack a bag if they were just going there for a meeting. "Can Sam and Tucker come too?" Danny asked. "No, they can't. It's just going to be us." Maddie answered heading towards the stairs to get dinner started.

   'Why can't they come along?' Danny thought.

   Danny woke up at 6 the next morning. "Why can't we just stay home? Christmas is in a few days." Danny asked himself. There was a knock at his door. "Danny are you up and ready to go?" Jazz asked through the door. "Yeah I'm up, I'll be down in a minute." Came Danny's reply.

   By 6:30 Danny was ready to go. "Little brother mom wants us to help her and dad pack the RV." Jazz told Danny opening his door. "Ok. I'll be right down" Danny told her.

   By 7 they were all on their way to Gotham City. "How long is the ride?" Danny asked from the back seat of the Fenton Assault Vehicle or FAV.  "About 13 hours, sweetie," Maddie answered from the passenger seat.

   ----- Gotham City 13 hours later ----

   "Jason, Tim, and Damian Dick and I are leaving for that meeting," Bruce told the boys. "How long is the meeting, Bruce?" Dick asked walking over to him. "About an hour but the Fenton's have a son your age and a daughter who's 16," Bruce explained as they walked out the door.

   "Thank you for meeting with, Mr. Wayne," Maddie said sitting at the meeting table. "Not a problem, Mrs. Fenton," Bruce said turning to the Fentons. "Dick how about you go with the other kids?" Bruce suggested. Dick nodded and joined Danny and Jazz out in the hall.

   "-an't we stay home for Christmas?" Danny said irritated. Dick walked over to them. "Hi I'm Dick," he told them holding his hand out. Jazz took it. "I'm Jazz and this is my little brother Danny." She introduced. "Wait is your full name Daniel James Grayson by any chance?" Dick asked tilting his head a little bit. "Yeah, but how do you know my middle name?" Danny asked taking a step back.

   "Danny, I've missed you so much," Dick said walking up to Danny and hugged him. "What do you mean you missed me?" Danny asked pushing Dick off him. "I'm your brother, Danny," Dick told him. "My full name is Richard John Grayson."

   After the meeting finished, Dick asked Bruce if Danny and they could have a dinner with them. "Would you like to come over and have dinner with us," Dick asked hugging Danny again. "Alfie's food is amazing." "I'll go ask i-" Danny started "Bruce is asking them to stay for dinner," Dick said cutting Danny off.

   Bruce called Alfred to let him know that there will be 4 guests eating dinner. "So, Dick how long have you lived with Bruce?" Danny asked sitting next to Dick. "Since I was 6 so about 8 years" he answered putting his head on Danny's shoulder. "Do you like living with Bruce?" Danny asked nudging Dick's head off his shoulder. "Yeah, Bruce is awesome and I also have 3 adopted brothers." Dick told him excitedly. Danny looked shocked that Dick was happy to have adopted brothers. "How old are your brothers?" Jazz questioned butting in. "Jason is 12, Tim is 10, and Damian is 8." Dick answered.

   ---- At the Manor ----

     They reached the Manor and followed Bruce and Dick inside. Only to see three boys chasing each other around the Manor.

"Todd give it back!" Damian yelled running the upstairs. "Why should give you something that would be dangerous in your hands, Demon." Jason yelled over the guard railing next to the stairs.

   Tim notice there where guest in the house and stopped in front of them. "Hi I'm Tim." Tim told them holding his hand out for them to shake. "Hey Timmy, this is my big brother Danny, his sister Jazz and his mom and dad," Dick said gesturing to each of them.

------------------------------------------------
Word count 743

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤