Chapter 5 The Walk

Danny was at Wayne Manor talking with Tim. They were in the living room sitting on the couch.

"Hey Danny, come here for a minute!" Yelled Dick from the top of the stairs. Danny got up and walked over to Dick.

"Yeah?" he said walking underneath the guard railing on the catwalk.

When Danny stopped, Dick dumped a bucket of ice water over him. "DICK!" Danny screamed running up the stairs after Dick. "Come and catch me!" He yelled running down the hall.

Danny ran after him for about 20 minutes before he heard an eerie cackle all round him.

"Fenton, do you know where Grayson is?" Damian asked appearing out of nowhere. "No, I've been looking for him for about 20-" Danny was cut off by the eerie cackle.

"Grayson, come out now. I need you" Damian said. "Fenton left me up to the vent."

Danny looked at Damian confused. "He likes to hide in the vents." He rolled his eyes.

Damian climbed into the vents and saw Dick a few feet in front him. "Grayson, I need you to help me train," Damian told Dick. They climbed out to see Danny was gone.

"Where did Fenton go?" Damian questioned looking down the hall.

"Hey Tim, I'm going to for a walk do you want to join me?" Danny asked walking over to the couch. Tim turned to Danny and shook his head. "It's dangerous to go out at night." He said with wide eyes.

"Ok, I'll see if Jason wants to come with me," Danny told Tim walking towards Jason's room.

Danny knocked on Jason's door. "Yeah?" Jason yelled from the other side of the door. "Hey Jason, I was wondering if you wanted to go for a walk with me," Danny told him.

Jason got up off his bed and walked over to the door and opened it. "Nah. I'm good here." He said closing the door. Danny walked down the hall and down the stairs.

"Tim, I'm going for a walk be back in a few minutes," Danny called opening the front door.

Danny walked outside and headed towards Gotham. Ten minutes later he was in the city. He walked to a nearby alley and transformed into Phantom.

"HELP!" Danny heard a young girl screamed from an alley down the street from him. Danny quickly went into action and flew to the alley.

When he made it to the alley, there were 3 men and a girl about 15 years old. Two of the three men had the girl pinned to a wall. The third man had a beer bottle in his hand.

"Here have some it's good." The man said and put the bottle to her lips. She started to struggle against the two men some more.

"Let her go!" Danny said deathly calm and the men looked at him. "An what'cha gonna do 'bout it?" the man with the beer bottle said.

"You want to know?" Danny asked with a smirk on his face as he walked over to the man. "I'm going to kick your ass." Danny's eyes glowed brighter.

"Aye, boss ain't dat the ghost boy," one of the men asked looking at Danny. Danny looked at him confused. Danny walked up to the men punched them in the face knocking them out cold.

"Are you alright?" Danny asked walking over to the young girl. "I-I'm fine." She looked at him with a fearful look in her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you." He stuck his hand out and she took it.

------------------------------------------------
Word count 600

Special thanks to kairi102 for giving me the idea. The next few chapters are coming from her idea.

Remember to stay whelmed and feel the aster, my little birdies

❤Love ya❤