"I love you too. I am just scared that you will be taken away from me." He said whilst lacing our hands together and holding them close to his bronzed chest.

"I am not going anywhere." I reassured him even though I had the same fears.

"Good. I don't know what I would do if I lost you after just getting you all to myself." He said and his famous smirk appeared on his inviting lips. He rolled over so he was on top of me and his face inches away from mine. "You are so beautiful." He said whilst leaning closer to my lips. I felt by heat rise to my cheeks instantly and he started to laugh. His tattooed finger caressed my cheek as his lips finally touched mine. It sent shivers through me as his skilled lips moved in sync with mine. His tongue brushed against my bottom lip wanting permission. I granted it straight away. His tongue battled with mine until we were both out of breath.

We both laughed as it was the first time both of us could kiss each other without the horrible feeling that we were hurting Zacky. "I guess we better get up and face everyone." I said as movement could now be heard from outside his bunk.

"Do we have to?" Brian pleaded. "We can just stay here forever."

"I wish we could but we have to get up sometime and in case you have forgotten you have to perform with the guys tonight so things need to be sorted." I told him.

"I don't think they are going to forgive me that quick." He replied.

He rolled off of me and opened the curtain. We both got out of the bunk and started to walk down to the other side of the bus where everybody was. He laced our hands together once again and gave me had a gentle squeeze. As soon as we entered everybody's vision the room went deadly silent and the tension immediately rose. All eyes were on us and they were giving us dirty looks except for Lacey. I looked at her and she gave me a reassuring smile. I didn't get it. How could see be so understanding and accepting when I have hurt one of her closest friends? I looked around and I could see Zacky avoiding looking at us. His eyes were red and puffy. He had been crying all night and it hurt to see that I caused it. All of a sudden he got up and walked over to me and Brian.

"Are you going to move or do I have to push past both of you?" He spat out. Me and Brian quickly moved creating a gap that Zacky could easily fit through. He went through the gap but still caught shoulders with Brian. He slammed into him hard and Brian lost his balance for a moment. He walked into the bathroom and slammed the door shut.

"You see what you have done? Why didn't you just stay away from each other? Surely you knew that it would crush him." Matt shouted. Both me and Brian looked down. We knew that but no matter how hard I tried I couldn't stay away from him.

"Look, we get it you're mad and you have every right to be." He said addressing everybody. "But I fell in love with Kelly and I am sorry that it ended like this. I love her so much and I don't want to ever loose her but I want you guys to be OK with it. I don't want you to hate Kelly. I understand that before all of this none of you were fond of me anyway but take it out on me not Kelly." He said and for the last part he looked at Val.

"We don't hate you. We're disappionted that's all." Val spoke up. "I'm sorry I slapped you."

"It's OK. I deserved it and much more." I told her. Val got up out of her seat and came over to me and threw her arms around me. I certainly didn't expect that. I was too shocked to even hug back. She pulled away and laughed.

"You need to talk to Zacky at some point but not now. Give him some time." She said and went and sat down. After that the tension seemed to rise a bit. We sat down of the sofa. I sat next to Lacey and Brian sat at the other side of me.

"You're welcome." Whispered Lacey.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well I talk to Val and made her see sense. That really this has nothing to do with her and it's between the three of you and how it shouldn't come between your friendship." She said.