ten ;

chapter ten: the list

i walk in at peers communication class surprisingly five minutes early. wren had been the one to give me a ride this morning just like the old times. mrs. atkins was the one who drove jeff because his car needed to be repaired and monty is riding with buddies.

it's the first month of october, the wind's warm and the weather outside is great, the perfect season for me to wear a sundresses. zach and i have been hanging out for the past few weeks now, ever since he gave me a ride last month, he started sitting with us sometimes at lunch, going to the doughnut shop and to monet's with me, and cutting classes with me.  

i see him with his friends at the back, all crowded at a piece of paper, muttering; "ooh best lips? agreed." "i think we should put this one to best fuck, don't you guys think? i mean, she's like the school slut, right?" "that's a good one!"

i gnore it and sit down next to clay, sipping on my peppermint mocha. clay looks up from his book and saw my drink, his eyes popping out of his skull.

"is that from the store you were telling me?" he gushes, an awe look on his face. "is that a latte or a frappe? is it good?"

"it's a peppermint mocha latte, clay doh, and yes it's so damn good." i tip the cup towards him, "wanna taste?"

he looked reluctant but ended up caving in, his whole face lighting up with amazement as he sips. "okay, that is the best latte I've ever had in my whole life."

"we could check it out with jeff when he gets his car back. i heard they were having a promo this weekend."

clay beams, "good idea."

over clay's shoulder, i see zach showing angie romero and her friend the paper he and his buddies were just talking about

over clay's shoulder, i see zach showing angie romero and her friend the paper he and his buddies were just talking about. i frown and shake my head, disregarding it. it's probably just a drawing of a dick or some answers to a test.

mrs. bradley enters the room and orders us to settle down, making the people lurking at the back to sit down. the paper circulated from the back until a girl in a trenchcoat passes it to clay.

sheri and I watch him curiously and when mrs. Bradley calls him, he furled the paper hastily and she takes it from his hands. i watch as her expression turn solemn and I lean forward and take it.

it's a list.

a line dividing the 'best' from the 'worst'. from the lips, to the tits, to the ass, to the face, legs and a lot of other things.

Worst Legs

Wren Peterson

Worst Tease

Sheri Holland

Best Curves

Gabriella Emerson