Chapter 1

I don't own Naruto, but I do own Kasai, Aisu, and any jutsu they create.

************************************************************************************************************

It had been three weeks since Kasai and I had left that run down orphanage outside Amegakure. As our settings went from rainy, dark, and bleak to sunny, bright, and green, Kasai giggled, shaking out her wet rats nest of fiery red hair. I smiled fondly at my sister, moving behind her to get the knots tangles and who-knows-what out of her hair. When her hair had finally reached its full length, her knees, I parted her hair neatly, French braiding both sides of her messy hair to keep it in one place. She giggled and launched herself above me, deciding to take the trees to our destination. I shook my head at her, taking down my own normal ponytail in favor of letting my hair down to breathe, resulting in the ends tickling my ankles. Up ahead, around a corner, I heard a girly shriek. Worry overtook my pale body as I sprinted around the corner, my snow white hair whipping behind me in a curtain.

"Kasai!" I yelled, seeing her bright red hair splayed around her.

"Sakura-chan!" a boy yelled. I paid no attention to them, my concentration on my sister. I quickly pulled my hair into a large messy bun, hair hanging down in my face as I checked her over. I sighed in relief as I realized she was just unconscious. I shakily held my hand over her head, a green chakra coming out of my hand as I got rid of her shock. I smiled warmly at my sister, but tensed when I realized we weren't alone. My face became cold and devoid of emotion as turned, letting down my hair as I turned. I looked over the group as I quickly French braided my hair, ending up with a thick, messy braid that tickled my thighs. I swept my braid over my shoulder, as I warily watched the group. There were two boys, two men, and a girl, who was unconscious with her wrist bent in a strange direction.

"That looks painful. Would you like me to properly set that so that she will heal properly and quickly?" I asked, a miniscule grimace on my face. The silver haired man shook his head, his one eye cautiously looking at me.

"Who are you?" he asked straightforwardly.

"Aisu. This is my little sister, Kasai. We are from a small, unknown village outside Amegakure. We were hoping to become a part of your village. I am trained in tai- and nin- jutsus, as well as a bit of medical ninjutsu. Kasai excels in genjutsus. We are both at a high Genin level. Now who are you?" I said coldly. He nodded throughout my story, not looking surprised.

"I am Hatake Kakashi, and this is Team 7, and our client, Tazuna. Team 7, introduce yourselves." the man, now known as Kakashi, stated quickly.

"Uzumaki Naruto, I'm going to be Hokage, believe it!" The blonde one yelled, fist pumping.

"Hn.... Uchiha Sasuke..." the black haired boy huffed, glaring at a bush on the side of the path. I raised an eyebrow at the grumpy boy, but blew it off.

"This is Haruno Sakura." Kakashi said, gesturing to the pink haired girl. I nodded distractedly, helping a groggy Kasai up off the ground, dusting her dirty ripped clothes off.

"Well, since we have to take Sakura to the hospital, we might as well take them to the Hokage." Kakashi said, leading the way back to the village with Sakura in his arms.

***************************************************************************************************************************

After dropping Sakura off at the hospital, we made our way quickly to the Hokage's office. I repeated my story to the old man, who, since Team seven was down a member, agreed to send one of us to Wave Country, Tazuna's destination. Kasai started to step up, but I quickly shut her down, not wanting her recklessness to get her hurt. She pouted, but I simply ruffled her hair fondly.

"I'll be back soon, Kasai-chan. Keep safe and make friends." I said quietly, hugging my sister tightly. She nodded and waved happily. We stopped by a clothing store, because Kakashi said no respectful leaf ninja would go on a mission covered in dirt and dirty clothes. so I basically got a makeover. Twenty minutes later, I came out clothed in a light blue shimmery sleeveless off the shoulder top(that was a mouthful lol), a pair of white mid thigh length shorts, forearm length bandages, with bandages also leading into a pair of black ninja sandals. My clean body sparkled for the first time in forever, and my washed, damp hair was pulled back into a neat French braid, still dripping at the end. My pale face was flushed as I felt their eyes on me, looking me over. I noticed Sasuke's pale face pinked slightly as he turned quickly to hide it.

"Good. Now, Aisu, show us how much you really want to be a leaf kunoichi.' Kakashi said as we began walking down the road, headed to Land of Waves.

***************************************************************************************************************************

So I decided to do this story instead of The Guardians, because my brain doesn't wanna stay on that topic. I might finish, but IDK. ENjoy??

--Emiko-chan