EPILOGUE - The Part Where Perrie Says, "Sorry, But I'm Taken."

Start from the beginning

"Okay, why did we stop?" Leigh asks.

Jade slowly closed her eyes, taking a few deep breaths, inhaling confidence and exhaling the anxiety before reopening her eyes once more.

"Perrie will say yes. I know that. She loves me... right?" Jade glanced at Leigh through her peripheral vision quickly, catching a hint of Leigh's grin. "Why are you smiling for?"

"Dude, this is Perrie," Leigh said, gesturing to the direction of Perrie's locker. "She loves you. Why are you scared of her?"

"I'm not scared of her."

Leigh smirked, crossing her arms over her chest. "Really now? You sure you're not scared... or nervous?"

"Shut up. She'll say yes, I'm sure of it."

Right now as the sound of the annoying schoolbell starts to blare throughout the spacious hallway, as the students one by one start to vacate their classrooms, Jade's heart began to palpitate as she starts finding a certain blonde haired girl. Her eyes searching every corner of the hallway until they rested on her.

There Perrie was, walking flawlessly towards her locker the same way a model would walk her way on the carpet. And in a snap of a finger, Jade felt like her apprehension that kept bugging her had ran away. It has been a long time since Jade had seen the blonde; for a brief moment, Jade felt antsy because some things have changed this year, and maybe Perrie might have changed too.

After all, a year has passed. Anything could happen in a year.

"Oh, look! There she is. Talk to her, Jade." Leigh lightly slapped Jade's shoulder and gestured to the roses and to Perrie but Jade didn't move a muscle.

"She looks the same," Jade thought, assessing Perrie's apperance. "So does that mean she's still... the same?"

Leigh looked at Jade with an exaggerated look, and Jade thought for a moment if she should cover her face because Leigh looked as if she wanted to slap the sense out of the girl. "Of course, Jade. She's still Perrie Edwards, the Perrie Edwards you're in love with. Even Jesy told me nothing's changed."

Jade averted her gaze to the blonde, who was now leaning her back against her locker with her attention focused on the book she's reading as her hair become like curtains preventing Jade to get a glimpse of her side view. A smile had crept its way up onto Jade's visage, knowing that she has nothing to worry about because this is just Perrie. After all, Jade talked to Perrie practically everyday, she'd know if the blonde has changed or not.

"She hasn't changed," Jade says, and her smile went wider at the realization. "She hasn't changed, Leigh. I'm gonna do it."

"That's the spirit!" Leigh lightly patted Jade's back and practically pushed the girl towards Perrie's direction. Leigh nodded. "Now go get her, Thirlwall! I'll be waiting at home for your call and you better tell me everything."

Jade heaved a sigh. "Now or never."

Perrie can't lie, she was easily bored by the book she's currently reading. It seems like a day without Jade Thirlwall just made her go mad; feel like she's insane, and a year is overwhelming her already. Jade didn't text her today, she didn't call her too and for some reason Perrie thought that Jade must be too busy doing God knows what in wherever she must be in right now. But Jade isn't like that, Perrie thought. Because as far as she's concerned, Jade would always remind her if she's doing something and warn the blonde that she might not reply back to her.

Perrie shook her head and spun around to open her locker, placing her apparently dull and uninteresting book inside, thankfully not thinking about Jade Thirlwall for a brief second.