It's Not What It Looks Like

Start from the beginning

Lets just say another way of dealing with all of this emotions and what not is to drink. Janey wouldn't like that my subconscious breaks out and I close my eyes, feeling my hands clench.."Stop" I harshly whispered to myself and then Grace answered.

"Can you come pick me up?" I said in my now normal monotone voice and she groans almost making me smile but I held it in. "Really? Liam was just going to go down on me.."

"Shit you British have no filter" I couldn't help but blurt out and she laughed, "Fine girl, I'll be there in 10, the London bridge again?" I sighed because this was not the first time I went for a run like this and end up at the London bridge so I said Yes and she said she would be here soon.

I ran down to where Grace always picked me up from and waited, I started to feel the coldness piercing my skin, but I didn't care. No, it was like pain, I wanted it and now I wanted the cold. The honk brought me back from my thoughts and I walked over to the passenger seat and got in.

"Goodness Blair, you look like a weirdo"

She waved her hands at me and through me one of my jackets she took with her that I put on because she wouldn't stop nagging if I didn't. She is right, I do look like a weirdo to any bystanders or any people driving past. I had my basketball shorts with my running shoes and just my black sports bra.

But me being me, I didn't and would never care so I just shrugged at Grace and she sighed and drove us back to the dormitory but not without commenting on my running skills by how much I could run. When we got to the dormitory, I went straight to the showers and when I went to remove my clothes, I looked t myself in the mirror. If I went back to Jersey right now, everyone would probably wouldn't recognize me.

I had gone more toner if that was possible due to the massive exercise Ive been doing, From when I could take my shirt off people could see I was fit and had a six pack but, now had a noticeable 6 pack that is much toner then before. Basically I got more fitter then what I was before. I never knew girls had those deep V line likes men do but I have it and basically Blue would call me a hot stuff but also criticize me on how I couldn't motivate her to be like me.

My mom would be so worried about what I ate and why I am a stick and my dad would probably try and punch my abdomen to see if it hurt and Janey.. god Janey. I saw my green eyes turn darker and my pupil dilated but also my lower region twitch. I groaned and proceeded to take off my clothes and get in the cold shower, closing my eyes and seeing those beautiful blue eyes and her shy beautiful face.

Jane's P.O.V

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you" I shouted with excitement and after 7 months, real happiness as I brought Chloe into me and hugging her tight.

"Thank you cousin" I hear Chloe say with happiness and I heard a smile through her tone and we broke away and my hands automatically made it towards her stomach that i can now feel a bump and I could feel the urge to cry wash over me.

This is so beautiful. Chloe is 5 months pregnant and she just old me today after just pacing in front of the living room. At first I was a bit skeptical that she might not want the baby or such but she actually expressed to me at how happy she is to have one. She adores babies and the guy that she is having the baby with is absolutely a gentleman and wants to stay with her after she told him. His name is Nick.

"We didn't expect it but it's so beautiful once I found out Jane, I'm practically in love with her or him already."

Chloe said with love and I smiled but deep down with in me, I wished I was in her shoes. I wished that Blair got me pregnant and I was carrying our child in my womb. God I missed her so much. I stare at my phone like a crazy person, waiting, waiting for a phone call, a message. Anything!.