Imagine 31 - Lost Boy

A request from piesareawesome
I'm so excited to write a boy imagine! All the readers I ever hear from are girls this is amazing!
🌹🌹🌹🌹
Alan's POV

The shadow finally dropped me on a beach. I had been wrestling with it for what seemed like forever, especially since I was in the air. I stood up and looked at my surroundings. I couldn't put my finger on where I was until I saw a group of boys coming towards me. Neverland. I was surrounded by boys and the one I knew as Peter Pan approached me.
I had never been heard but you would believe the story's I've been told.
"You're Alan, right?" He said to me. I nodded my head in reply. "Well Alan, welcome to the lost boys."

"I'll never fight with you and your lost boys!' I exclaimed. I meant that when I said it, Pan is a bloody demon and I would never fight by his side.

"Are you sure? You won't be going home anytime soon, so I suggest staying with us. This island can be brutal."

"Anything would be better than fighting with you." I said then began walking into the forest. I had no idea where I was going or if I would live but away from them was enough. 

"Good luck!" Pan shouted behind me. I ignored him completely and kept walking.

Once I had gotten deep  into the woods I realised that I really had nothing with me except for the clothes on my back. But I wouldn't go back to the boys.
It was already getting dark and I needed somewhere to sleep, I found a small area in the forest that was cleared out. I leaned against a big tree in the most comfortable way I could, and attempted to sleep.

Once it was morning I went deeper into the woods to find more permanent shelter. After lots of walking and collecting branches, I had made somewhat of a shelter for myself. It was going to have to work since I was doing anything to keep away from Pan and those boys. I lay down in it pretending it was confortable, when it collapsed on me. I sighed and sat back up to see Pan standing above me. "Can I help you?" I asked while removing branches from myself.

"I can help you, you know that right?"

"I don't need your help." I said and started rebuilding my shelter.

"Whatever you say." Pan said, and when I turned around he was gone.

That night it had rained and I almost considered going to look for the boys, but I sat under a pile of sticks all night instead.

Pan's POV

"I don't know Felix, there's something about him." I said to Felix. We were inside my treehouse away from the rain, that I had caused.

"I don't know what you mean." Felix replied.

"I don't know it's just that nobody has lasted this long by themselves."

"It hasn't been that long, I'm sure he'll last a couple more days." Felix replied,

"It's very interesting."

"Just wait it out, he'll come after you."

"You're right." I said. But I couldn't shake the thought of Alan.

I went to confront him again the next morning. He had given up on making a shelter and was now laying under a tree. It was clear it wasn't helpful since his clothes were soaking wet.
"If you've come to ask if my mind has changed the answer is no." He said before I could speak.

"Are you sure, it looks like you were considering."

"I'd rather have you rain on me than fight for you."

"Whatever you say." I said and then I left. I realised a strange feeling I had when I spoke to him. I told Felix about it and he didn't know what I meant.

Alan's POV

I thought I hated him but I had second thoughts every time he left. He was all I had to think about when I wasn't thinking about starving. That's when it hit me. That weird feeling I felt. It was feelings towards him. Feelings I couldn't describe, but they were good feelings. At least I thought so. (Literally me having a crush on anyone.)

Back to Pan's POV (because I love when people do this😒)

I went and found Alan again the day after that. "I'm not here to beg you to join us." I said.

"That's good, it's no use." He replied while avoiding eye contact as I walking closer.

"I have something else to tell you."

"Do you?"

"Yes." I walked closer so he had no choice but to look at me. Instead of saying anything, I cupped his face in my hands and smashed his lips to mine. There was no hesitation between either of us as he kissed back immediately. He put his hands on the sides of my head deepening the kiss even more. When we finally broke the kiss we were gasping for air. We pressed our foreheads to each other still holding each other's faces. "Did you change your mind?" I asked. And without reply Alan kissed me again. Even more passionately. I took it as a yes.

🌹🌹🌹
I really hope you liked that Alan! This is my first boyxboy imagine and I hope I did it justice!

So if anyone has a problem with this, then please just move along and read my other work. I'm sorry if I offended anyone, but not sorry for writing it.

If for some reason if you have a real problem with this, then feel free to tell me I'm happy to try and help.