Imagine 28 - Robena

Request from blxckyouknow
🌹🌹🌹

I walked through the humid forest, looking for absolutely anything to help us find Henry. The group had split up hoping to speed things up but from my knowledge nobody found anything.

I was in a small clearing in the woods. I heard a swoosh behind me, unmistakably one caused by magic. I turned around looking for the cause of the sound, and I saw a boy. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh I'm Peter, Peter Pan." He said, leaning on a tree with one eyebrow raised.

I pointed my knife at him "Where's Henry?" I demanded. He paced around me in a circle, I kept my knife pointed at him, I turned following his movement.

"He's alive if that's what you're wondering." He said. He walked closer, I silently threatened him by raising the knife, it was all I had for protection. Not to mention I was distracted by his looks.

"Let him go." I said.

"Why would I do that." He said, I had nothing in reply. 

He had been stepping closer to me, I backed up until I tripped over a tree root and
dropped my knife. Pan stepped on it, I was sure he would kill me, or trap me, or something awful. But he didn't, he held out his hand to help me up.
I grabbed his hand hesitantly and he pulled me to my feet, we were so close that my chest was touching his. I stayed still and looked at his eyes. My heart was racing as he leaned in and placed his lips on mine. I shut my eyes and kissed back. I didn't have time to think about what I was doing it happened so fast, not to mention he was a really good kisser and I couldn't pull away. My hands were on his chest and his hands found my waist. He finally broke the kiss needing a breath, it was a good thing because I did too.
I met his eyes and immediately kissed him again, he pulled me closer we continued for a while, and I completely forgot why I was even there in the first place, he was all that mattered.

🌹🌹🌹
blxckyouknow I hope that was okay!

Not my best, but it took a long time.