Chapter Twelve

A/N: This is more of a filler. It's fluff. I hope you like it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

The girls rushed into the lobby and Beck greeted them with a scowl on his face.

“Where the hell have you two been?” he demanded. “The doctor is here for Andre.”

“That’s good, isn’t it?” Tori panted, her hands on her knees.

“Not exactly,” Beck muttered and stepped to the side so that Andre was visible. The poor boy was still moaning on the floor but standing over him was a child who looked to be about ten years old.

“Please don’t tell me that’s the doctor,” Tori moaned. The boy stood up from Andre and came over to Tori, talking unintelligibly.

“I don’t speak freaking Yerbanian!” Tori exclaimed and slumped into the lobby’s couch, face in her hands. She heard Jade’s worried intake of breath but was too distraught to acknowledge it. The boy- doctor huffed and went back to Andre who was now screaming things about his grandmother. Sgrodis approached the group with a large grin on his face.

“Good news! I have managed to arrange your performances for the Chancellor!” he exclaimed cheerfully. Tori felt an overwhelming urge to punch his face in.

“The Chancellor?” Cat piped up.

“Yes! He is very important man.”

“How are we supposed to perform with Andre in his condition?” Jade pointed out. Sgrodis’s face turned into a frown.

“You promised to perform! Otherwise your trip is not free!” Tori groaned. They hadn’t any money so they had to do this.

“I could take Andre’s place,” Sikowitz offered. Jade and Tori looked at each other in horror, but what other choice did they have?

“I want salt!” Andre suddenly exclaimed from the floor.

“Salt?” Cat asked puzzled.

“Ah yes, another side effect of the bite,” Sgrodis informed. “Severe cravings for salt.”

“This is so bizarre,” Tori muttered under her breath.

“Anyway! You guys should head to bed! You must be ready for the performance tomorrow night!” Sgrodis exclaimed, pushing Tori a little too hard causing her to sprawl on the floor. Cat started giggling while Beck helped the girl up. Tori caught Jade’s eye, her cheeks flaming. Jade looked like she was trying her hardest not to laugh which caused a glare from the brunette. Jade burst out laughing with Cat and Tori sighed, shaking her head.

“I’m going to bed,” Tori snapped storming to the stairwell.

“Aw come on Vega! I was only playing!” Jade said from behind Tori but the girl just stomped up the stairs, Beck, Jade, Cat and Robbie behind her. That left Sikowitz and the boy-doctor to drag Andre to the room.

*

“Okay, how are we going to do this?” Beck asked, observing the bed.

“This is ridiculous. You boys go sleep with Sikowitz and we girls will sleep here,” Jade snapped. Tori nodded her head in agreement.

“Yeah, bunk with Sikowitz. There’s no way we’re all going to fit in here,” Tori added. The boys grumbled but agreed. Beck helped Andre up and they walked out of the room. Robbie went to follow but Beck stopped him.

“No man, you stay here.”

“But I’m a boy!” Robbie exclaimed.

“Do you want a bet?” Rex cackled.