Don't tell

Finally removed Kris Wu's nasty picture :)

~~~~~

"He did WHAT?!" Ayano and Hiroko tell together. Their eyes showed some anger and suprise.

"Who did what?" Kuroo suddenly is behind you with Oikawa close behind. You looked at Hiroko and Ayano with pleading eyes. Luckily, Kuroo didn't notice it.

"U-uh.. we were um... told that...that there is a festival happening soon." Ayano covers up.

"We were just thinkin of going.." Hiroko adds.

"Ah, I...see." Kuroo looks at you and you bite your lip and look away. Kuroo decides that if it was very important, that you'd tell him. You and Oikawa make eye contact for a second, too.

Oh how much trouble you'll be in if more people find out about this. This girls know, so there's nothing stopping them from blabbering. You'd just have to hope for now.

"Well, here's your ice cream, (Y/n)." Kuroo hands you your ice cream and he smiles at you. You try your best smile, the guilt not really allowing you to. Sadly, Kuroo notices.

"You ok?" He narrows his eyes at you, as he sits down. Oikawa sits down between Ayano and Kuroo. Oikawa looks at you with guilt, making you want to lie to Kuroo. Obviously, you kind of have to.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks for the ice cream."

~~~~~~~~~

Now, Ayano and Hiroko were walking home with you. Kuroo just left and went to his house, which you passed, and Oikawa left after the ice cream shop.

Thinking back to what you told them, you sigh. "You're...you're not going to tell anyone?"

Hiroko and Ayano stop immediately. "Why would we do that? We're friends!" Hiroko says, pouting.

"We wouldn't do something you wouldn't want is too. But... I do think that one day, you need to tell Kuroo." Ayano says.

Hiroko starts up again. "Yesh! Soon you both will be together and you'll have to tell him that he wasn't your first kiss!" Your face turns bright red, and you hide your face in your hands.

"F-first k-kiss?"

"Yeah. Kuroo will probably be upset about that.." Hiroko sighs. "We just know that he liked you too."

"Can you explain what happened? The part that you left out??" Ayano asks and you explain.

After explaining, Hiroko and Ayano nod their heads and nod in understanding.

"Well... technically, it wasn't your first kiss... really first kiss, right? Because he did it to make that guy go away. He didn't mean it..." Ayano says to herself.

"Unless he did-" Hiroko starts but Ayano stops her, knowing what she was going to say.

"Nonono that's enough thinking for now..."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A week later
~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come on guys!" Kuroo yells to the team. Since you were the manager, you had to stay after school to help out.

"You guys are doing really well!" You yell out, while they continue to do their practice game. You hear a few 'thank you's' and other nice things from them as they continue.

Soon it was the end of the practice, and you packed up your stuff. That included a pen, your bag, and a clipboard that had noted written on it. The notes were made of how they played and the rules of the game. Some extra thing here and there, but you were determined to be able to be the best manager.

Kuroo jogs over to you. "Ah (Y/n). Kenma and I have to get changed and then we will walk with you." He explains and you nod. Then he goes back to the locker room.

(Oh how I wish I could be watching them in the locker ro- JKJK but YESYES)

You started thinking about how this- well your team, would be doing a practice match with Karasuno.

The smile on your face proved how happy you were to be able to see Hinata.

You didn't have his number, so you couldn't even contact him. Kuroo had offered to get his phone number for you, but you kindly declined, deciding you would surprise him. You couldn't wait to see his happy face. It's been a while.

"Ready?" Kenma and Kuroo suddenly showed up next to you with their bags in their arms.

You nod. "Yeah, let's go."

~~~

"Hm, isn't the hospital around here? You think visiting hours are over?" Kuroo asks, as you three walk on the sidewalk.

You shrug your shoulders, unsure. "I'm not very sure. I think it may be, but I can go this weekend. Grandma said she had something important to tell me the last time I visited her." You respond and look and Kenma playing on his phone.

"How's the new game going?" Kuroo asks Kenma and laughs.

"It's....it's great." You can see a slight smile on Kenma's face as he pushes the buttons on his game. This time, he was playing on something other than his phone.

"Hm, one day, you need to show me what games you've been playing." You say and smile to him.

"Of course." He says, looking up at you and then looking back down at the game.

~~~~~

"So, you ready for the Karasuno practice match in a few weeks? You'll be able to see Hinata." Kuroo asks.

"Yeah.." You answer. Ever since how you lied to Kuroo, you felt really guilty whenever it was just you and him. You felt like you'd end up telling him from the pressure. But maybe it wouldn't be that bad.. maybe Kuroo doesn't really like you like that... maybe it was just a misunderstanding.

"Are you ok? You've been acting different..." He asks worriedly and puts a arm on your shoulder.

"Y-yes, I am. I guess I haven't been getting enough sleep the last few days..." You respond, trying to sound as truthful as you could.

"I see. Well this is my house..want to come in?" He offers. "You can eat dinner with us." He smiles at you.

"I-I don't know.."

"Come on, it will be fun. You can meet my mom, my sister, and my sisters mean cat.." Kuroo cringes. "But not my dad because he's on a business trip." Kuroo says and pulls you inside.

"Mom! I'm back, and I brought someone too!"

~~~~~

Hm I wrote that pretty quickly BUT IM HUNGRYYYY!