Over

"Hiroko-San.. Ayano-San...?" You look up at them, standing behind the three girls. They also turn their backs to see Hiroko and Ayano.

"H-hey... that's Hiroko and Ayano... the delinquents!" One of the girls say.

"Y-ya... I k-know... run!" Hiroko and Ayano stop the three girls from running out of the bathroom.

"You can't just leave without apologizing to her." Ayano says, glaring at all of the girls, which make them shiver.

"And we're not delinquents just because we don't have that weird obsession of yours, weirdos." Hiroko adds.

"Now apologize!" Ayano yells.

The girls turn around to face you. "WE-WERE SORRY! WE WILL LEAVE!" Ayano and Hiroko let them run out of the bathroom.

You look down. "Hiroko...Ayano... I'm sorry...This was my fau-"

"Come on (Y/n)-chan! Call us by our nicknames!" Ayano laughs.

"A-Aya-......chan. Hiro-chan... I'm s-" Hiroko suddenly tackles you with a hug, cutting you off from saying anymore.

"WAHHHGG! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. I THOUGHT YOU HATED MEEE!" She whines and Ayano just laughs but joins the hug as well. "She's been grumpy and upset the whole time. BUT DON'T LEAVE US DUMMY!" A tear slides down Ayano's face too.

A teacher rushes in the bathroom. "Are you girls ok?!" She yells but then smiles when she sees you all.

~~~~~~~~

"You have to say sorry to Kuroo too (Y/n)-chan!" Hiroko says.

"B-but..." You start shaking.

"Don't worry. He couldn't stay mad at you. Especially you~" Ayano says and winks, making you blush.

"See? Here he is!" Hiroko points to Kuroo, walking down the hallway but the other way. "Hurry before he walks out the door!"

It was the end of the day so he was probably heading to his volleyball practice. Once he exited the door, he wouldn't be able to hear you.

"KUROO!" You yell but immediately shut your mouth when he turns around.

"(Y/n)?" Hiroko and Ayano push you over to him and then push you into him while he was walking.

"U-uh sorry!" You quickly back away and he laughs. "I'm sorry for how I yelled at you... things....... happened." You look down, at your shoes.

He sighs. "That's it??"

"Huh?" You look up at him, smiling.

"I thought you hated me! I even wrote it in that note. Do you still have it?" You nod your head and take it out of your pocket. You give it to him and he opens it up.

'Thank you'

Kuroo laughs and then hugs you. "I'm sorry if I was the cause if anything that happened...."

"It's ok!"

~~~~~~

SORRYYYY