A thousand times

You and Kuroo, walk back to the classroom after gym. You didn't do much in gym that day, and the coaches didn't make you play volleyball.

You sit in your seat, getting out your lunch. Hiroko and Ayano left to go to the lunchroom with Yaku and Kenma.

You remember how you made a lunch for Kuroo and reached in your bag for that too. Your hands searched the bag but you didn't pull out another box.

"Oh no..." You say.

"What happened??" Kuroo was immediately next to you, signaling to you that you accidentally said that out loud.

"I-it's... nothing.." You say, closing up your bag and setting it back down.

"Come on, that's what you said last time." He lightly chuckled but you could tell you made him feel a little sad by not telling him.

"It's just that... that I made a lunch for you yesterday, but I accidentally left it at home... I'm really sorry... I wanted to make something because of how I was the reason we didn't talk and-"

"I kinda hoped you'd make me a lunch." He laughed and brushed his hair back which stood up straight and messy again. Perfect. "Because of that... I kinda didn't bring lunch.. again." He laughs while a blush spreads on his soft cheeks. Not that you would know, but you imagined they might..

"Ah, then you can have mine!" You push the box to him but he shakes his head.

"No, it's fine. I'll take some of Kenna's lunch when we get to the roof. I couldn't take your lunch. Don't worry ab-" Before Kuroo could continue, you stopped him and made him blush darkly. He froze at your dark red face.

"T-then we can share it!"

~~~~~~
Ayano pov (new right? )
~~~~~~

Kenma, Hiroko, Yaku, and I, walk to the stairs that lead to the roof. We just got done getting our food from the lunch room and we're ready to dig in.

"I'm so glad we're friends with (Y/n)-chan again. I felt empty without her." Hiroko whines.

"Same, I sort of felt like she was avoiding me even though we didn't talk much." Yaku adds to Hiroko's whining. Kenma.. well Kenma was playing on his phone, not having a care in the world.

Finally we get to the stairs and I open the door. "I'm just happy that she is going to tell us what happened and that we get to talk to her." I say, pulling myself up the stairs.

"Ahh! Hurry up!" Hiroko yells as we run up the stairs, Kenma lazily walks up the stairs behind us.

"Wait." I stop in front of Yaku and Hiroko. "What if they are having... a moment?" I grin evily.

"Hm, well if that's so, we should see first." Yaku said and smiles.

I smirk as I quietly open the door leading to the roof. My eyes shine when I see Kuroo and our little (Y/n)-chan sharing food.

~~~~~~~~
Your pov
~~~~~~~~

"Mm! It's so gooddddd!" Kuroo says happily.

"Well I'm glad. I always spend more time on decorating your lunch..." I admit, laughing.

"Really??" He turns from the lunch and to me. "You shouldnt!" He was blushing but you could tell he was serious. "Here, eat some."

You look around for almost chopsticks but you don't see any. "...there isn't anymore chopsticks. I'll go get some." You start to stand up but Kuroo stops you by grabbing your wrist.