I was proud of how far we had come. He went from being one of the people I hated most, to the very person I can't imagine being without. Did I have any regrets? Of course not. I belonged to him and he belonged to me and that's how I always wanted it to be.

"You alright," he asked, after a while. I nodded against his chest.

"Just relaxing," I mumbled happily. His body shook slightly as he laughed and rubbed my back affectionately. We pulled away from each other and he smiled down at me.

"Come on," he whispered, "let's go swim."

~

Valentina was definitely flirting. It wasn't hard to miss. But what was funny was seeing Harry smile uncomfortably and slowly back away. She didn't notice though and instead moved even closer.

The rest of the girls and I were seated on a picnic blanket while Harry and Peter stood in the water. Their shirts were off and they seemed to be enjoying herself.

Valentina offered her input to something Peter would do, and Harry would just smile fondly at him while Peter went off in his own world.

"She needs to back off," Stella grumbled. Gabrielle chuckled and picked at some grass. I rolled my eyes but still continued to pout at Harry.

He was mine.

Harry suddenly walked out of the lake and stepped around Valentina, offering her a polite smile before he made his way towards me. His breeches were wet and his hair was matted but that didn't stop my heart from leaping when he sat down next to me and pecked my cheek.

"Ladies," he smiled, "how have we been doing?"

"Good," Clary said, "do you trust Valentina?"

Harry's eyes narrowed, "meaning?"

"You left her alone with Peter; who knows what will happen," she smirked.

"Yes but that's why you're watching him too," Harry replied. Clary rose an eyebrow and nodded impressed. We laughed and watched as Valentina clapped at something Peter did. I was too busy focusing on him that I didn't even notice Harry move closer to me and peck my ear.

I flinched.

"What is the matter with you?" I whispered, turning my head only to find his centimetres from mine. His eyes were glued to my lips and his mouth was curved upwards in a small smirk.

"I'm in love," he replied, "can't you tell?"

I rolled my eyes and tossed a towel at his face, "dry yourself off; you're soaking the blanket."

He sighed and heeded my words as he began to pat himself dry. He smiled at me as he finished and leaned back on his hands.

"How is Louis?" Stella asked Harry.

"He's okay. He's sad about Cimone but he tries not to show it," he replied. We smiled sadly and nodded.

"How is your father?" Clary asked. Harry shrugged.

"Don't know. I haven't checked. Dead probably," he said bluntly, "I told the guards to bury his body once he passed and not tell me because I want nothing to do with him."

"Fair enough," Gabrielle added. Harry nodded and we went back to watching our child. Peter soon began to waddle his way out of the lake and tugged on Valentina's hand. He pulled them back to our blanket and I smiled when he plopped down and proceeded in drying him off.

"Have fun," I asked. He nodded happily. He then looked at Harry and smiled.

"Thanks, Harry!" He cheered.

"No problem, bud." Harry snickered.

"Let's go play catch," he said, running over to Harry before he tugged him up. Harry sighed and smiled before he shook his hand and jogged to catch up with the quirky six year old.

"He's so dreamy."

We all turned to find Valentina looking at Harry with a lustful gaze. I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at Clary who looked shocked.

"He's also way out of your league, and engaged," Stella scoffed.

Valentina nodded.

"I know," she pouted, "shame isn't it?"

It's almost as if she couldn't see me! 

"Valentina," Gabrielle exclaimed, "that is the prince. In case your thick head hasn't noticed, he's engaged to Eliana. We'd like to keep it that way."

She then looked at me scowling, "you don't deserve him. He could do way better than you. And he will. He'll give in to me. And you can't even try to prevent this; I may be your lady in waiting, but you have no other person to handle your wedding gown arrangements so you need me. I'm not going anywhere. And I'd watch out if I were you."

"Is that a threat?" I asked, suddenly feeling extremely protective of Harry.

"Maybe."

I scoffed and felt anger flood through me. I looked and watched her as she smirked and began to chuckle to herself as she went back to looking at my fiancé. I stood up before my brain could think. I began walking over to where Harry stood. How dare she? The nerve of her! She thinks he'll just come running away, that he's not committed.

Well, I'll give you a look into just how committed he is.

I marched up to him and he turned at the sound of my footsteps. He smiled at me and looked surprised when I pulled on his necklace that he wore and crashed my lips onto his.

Thousands of thoughts were flooding through my head. 

What the hell am I doing? I've never acted out of jealousy before and although I was enjoying the feeling of having his lips on mine, I wasn't liking the reasoning behind it. 

He must have been just as surprised as I was. He froze for a second but soon melted into me as his hands slowly formed around my waist. He pulled me into him and kissed my lips once, twice and three times before he began to leave kisses all over my face. I sighed in contentment and wrapped my arms around his waist as he brought his face back up to mine.

"What was that for?" He whispered, smiling. I shrugged.

"Just wanted to let the world know who we belonged to," I replied. He smiled and tightened his grip on me.

"And who do we belong to?"

"Each other."

He smiled brightly and kissed me once more before he let me go and returned to where am unimpressed Peter stood with a ball. I bit my lip.

Why the hell had I done that? I was never one to boast. I was respectable, not desperate. And this seemed like a desperate move. I didn't like what I just did. I used someone's feelings to my advantage to prove a point. That's not right. There are other ways to solve this problem, and this wasn't it.

I turned back around and watched as Valentina pouted and marched back up to the castle.

And as much as I don't want to admit,

That gave me a good feeling.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I haven't updated in so long!

Eliana isn't liking her behaviour now when it comes to this "competition" for Harry. Do you think she'll change?

Vote,
Comment!

Love ya!!