Truth or dare

Hey! Sorry I haven't updated in forever! I had writers block... any way some news; YA GIRL GOT A BOYFRIEND! My friend's ex boyfriend is acting like a prick and I've also been distracted by that, and I got a new teacher... she's horrible... any way in this One shot Victor is Yurio's older brother and Yuri is in his first week of high school. Sorry for the spelling mistakes! ENJOY

"Ok Yura...truth or dare?"

"Um.... truth."

"Who do you like?"

Ok well you're probably wondering what happened Yuri? How did it get like this? When did Victor start to ask you about who you like? Well lets begin;

Approximately one week ago;

"YURIO!! HURRY WERE GONNA BE LATE!!" My brother Victor wouldn't stop yelling up to me...

"SHUT UP I'M DOING MY HAIR!!" Today was my first day of high school and I HAD to make a good impression... especially since I had a class with the sophomores... because I was in advanced level art class. I ran down the stairs and grabbed my bag. I had a technic for this year...

I was gonna pretend I was a girl!

This seemed like the better resolution, because I normally get picked on for my feminine appearance, My sexual preference and because I'm a hothead. People like to tease me... but this time I'll escaped it by acting like a girl! Not to mention because girls are like the definition of powerful, I will be safe from bullies... I'm ready!

My outfit is black shorts, with a sky blue sweatshirt,some black heeled boots that I got yesterday and some lip gloss. I also have my hair braided. I ran down stairs to see Victor staring at me;

"Wow! You look so pretty!" He teased me.

"Shut it! Oh and remember, I'm pretending to be a girl! So don't go calling me your brother!"

"Got it, sis..." He started laughing... jerk...

We got to school and immediately everyone was staring at me. I had guys whistle at me and wink at me... it was weird. When I was in class I heard people whispering about me, stuff like "have you seen the new girl?" Or like " the new chicks pretty hot!" I was not used to people saying nice things about me... even though there not thinking of the real me... it's still pretty nice...

Later at lunch this happened;

"Hey cutie!" A tall boy with multi colored hair and a little bit of facial hair walked over. (Chris)

"Um, are you talking to me?" I looked up from my phone and stared at him.

"Yeah, you are cute..." He slid his hand up my knee onto my thigh... WHAT A FUCKING DOUCHE!

"Hey don't touch her!" A tall boy with brown eyes wearing a Kazakhstan jacket glared at the boy In front of me.

"Whatever..." The dude let and the other one sat next to me.

"Sorry about Chris... he's pretty straight forward... and that's the only straight thing about him... I mean... he's bi but... there's this kid Yuri and when they first meet Chris touched his butt...so yeah."

"Oh... hehe... my name is Yur-." I paused, TO OBVIOUS! "Yura... so that's ironic..."

"Oh yeah!" He giggled; "Hey are you busy tonight? Me and my friends are playing a stupid game of truth or dare and I don't want to be there without someone chill to keep me sane..." Of course Victor comes over, PERFECT TIMING...

"Hey Otabek! You're coming over later to play truth or dare with the rest of the group, right?"

"Oh um, yeah."

"WAIT WHAT? VICTOR IS HOSTING IT?"

"Yes why?" Victor looked at me then smiled.

"Oh I see you've meet my sister!"

"WAIT THIS IS YOUR SISTER?!?!"

"Yep!" Wow, I'm glad he didn't see the resemblance...

"Oh well I guess I have no choice! I will see you later..."

***THAT NIGHT***

That night I was wearing some black work out pants, a white tee shirt and my Russia Jacket. I think it was feminine enough and I still had my hair done, but this time it was in a pony tail. I heard a knock at the door as I leaned over the rail to see who it was. Of course it wasn't Otabek... just a Japanese kid with glasses and a Thai kid with a cool hat and his phone out. The door bell rang and once again I ran over to the rail looking over the door and once again no Otabek! This time it was a loud idiot wearing a Canada jacket. Then again once more a kid showed up who wasn't Otabek. For the final time it was some douche looking guy who was from Italy or something.

DING DONG

I sprinted down stairs and opened he door and there was Otabek! I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. "Nice jacket Yura!" He said as he walked inside, letting himself in. And because I hate explaining things let's just jump ahead, your okay with that right?. (Rip fourth wall)

So basically here we are at this question, so many secrets have already been spilled out! Like Yuri likes my brother! So now they are dating... I wish Otabek would dat- UGH NOTICE ME- UGH I MEAN UUUUUUUGHHHGHHHGHHHGHGH!!!!!!

"So Yura... who do you like?"

"Victor!" This was not ok! I couldn't say it! Because even if Otabek liked me... he likes the girl version of me... he's obviously not gay... he's as strait as a line made by using a ruler... and in as gay as a rainbow... it would never happen!

"Ugh... Otabek..." I whispered, I thought he didn't hear me and the. When I looked up... he was blushing. He looked at me and smiled; "I like you too Yura!" I walked over to him, grabbed him by the arm and pulled him to my room... AND DON'T GO THERE!! I JUST NEEDED TO TALK TO HIM!! We are NOT fucking! Even if Victor keeps saying we did. The game just continued, nothing really changed. I looked at Otabek;

"Ota... I'm a boy..." I just had to be straight about it... (ha ha straight... lol)

"Really...?" He looked at me, GOD I AM SO DUMB!! He put his hand on my cheek and guided me up to his lips. They were so soft, and warm, just perfect... When our kiss ended I looked at him, confused.

"That makes you better." He smiled at me with his perfect teeth.

"WHAT?"

"Yeah, I'm Bi and I've kinda given up on girls..." I looked at him, my eyes still wide with shock. I went and hugged him.

"Good because I thought I ruined everything!" He kissed me softly on the top of the head.

"Nah."

Word count: 1,131 words